The Welfare Cost Of Inflation In Oecd Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcelo Arbex & Dennis O'Dea, 2014. "Networks in labor markets and welfare costs of inflation," Working Papers 1401, University of Windsor, Department of Economics.
- Gabriele Camera & Yili Chien, 2016.
"Two Monetary Models with Alternating Markets,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 48(5), pages 1051-1064, August.
- Gabriele Camera & YiLi Chien, 2013. "Two Monetary Models with Alternating Markets," Working Papers 13-25, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Camera, Gabriele & Chien, YiLi, 2013. "Two monetary models with alternating markets," SAFE Working Paper Series 33, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- John Ashworth & David Barlow & Lynne Evans, 2014. "Sectoral Money Demand Behaviour and the Welfare Cost of Inflation in the UK," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 82(6), pages 732-750, December.
- Kent Kimbrough & Ioannis Spyridopoulos, 2012. "The Welfare Cost of Inflation in Greece," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 10(1), pages 41-52.
- Rocheteau, Guillaume, 2012.
"The cost of inflation: A mechanism design approach,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 147(3), pages 1261-1279.
- Guillaume Rocheteau, 2011. "The cost of inflation: a mechanism design approach," Working Paper 1103, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Homburg, Stefan, 2017. "A Study in Monetary Macroeconomics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198807537.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:macdyn:v:15:y:2011:i:s2:p:217-251_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_MDY .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.