Recast The Dice And Its Policy Recommendations
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sarah Wolf & Franziska Schütze & Carlo C. Jaeger, 2016. "Balance or Synergies between Environment and Economy—A Note on Model Structures," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(8), pages 1-11, August.
- Armon Rezai & Frederick van der Ploeg & Cees Withagen, 2012.
"The Optimal Carbon Tax and Economic Growth: Additive versus multiplicative damages,"
OxCarre Working Papers
093, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Armon Rezai & Frederick van der Ploeg & Cees Withagen, 2012. "The Optimal Carbon Tax and Economic Growth: Additive versus Multiplicative Damages," CEEES Paper Series CE3S-05/12, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- Armon Rezai & Duncan Foley & Lance Taylor, 2012. "Global warming and economic externalities," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 49(2), pages 329-351, February.
- Karp, Larry & Rezai, Armon, 2017. "Asset prices and climate policy," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt6fx579fp, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Torben M. Andersen & Joydeep Bhattacharya & Pan Liu, 2016. "Resolving Intergenerational Conflict over the Environment under the Pareto Criterion," CESifo Working Paper Series 6053, CESifo Group Munich.
- Armon Rezai, 2011. "The Opportunity Cost of Climate Policy: A Question of Reference," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 113(4), pages 885-903, December.
- repec:spr:envpol:v:20:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10018-017-0186-5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:macdyn:v:14:y:2010:i:s2:p:275-289_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_MDY .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.