Alternative Monetary Policies In A Turnpike Economy
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 14 (2010)
Issue (Month): 05 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_MDY
- Youngjae Lim & Robert Townsend, 1998.
"General Equilibrium Models of Financial Systems: Theory and Measurement in Village Economies,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 1(1), pages 59-118, January.
- Lim, Y. & Townsend, R.M., 1997. "General Equilibrium Models of Financial Systems: Theory and Measurement in Village Economies," Papers 9716, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Y Financieros-.
- Chatterjee, Satyajit & Corbae, Dean, 1996. "Money and finance with costly commitment," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(2-3), pages 225-248, April.
- Satyajit Chatterjee & Dean Corbae, 1996. "Money and finance with costly commitment," Working Papers 96-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- John H. Cochrane & Lars Peter Hansen, 1992. "Asset Pricing Explorations for Macroeconomics," NBER Chapters, in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1992, Volume 7, pages 115-182 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John H. Cochrane & Lars Peter Hansen, 1992. "Asset Pricing Explorations for Macroeconomics," NBER Working Papers 4088, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lippi, Francesco & Ragni, Stefania & Trachter, Nicholas, 2015. "Optimal monetary policy with heterogeneous money holdings," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 159(PA), pages 339-368.
- Peter N. Ireland, 1994. "Money and the gain from enduring relationships in the turnpike model," Working Paper 94-07, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- William Jack & Tavneet Suri & Robert M. Townsend, 2010. "Monetary theory and electronic money : reflections on the Kenyan experience," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue 1Q, pages 83-122.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:macdyn:v:14:y:2010:i:05:p:727-762_99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed