The Signal Extraction Problem Revisited: A Note On Its Impact On A Model Of Monetary Policy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & Ricardo Reis, 2007.
"Sticky Information in General Equilibrium,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 5(2-3), pages 603-613, 04-05.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & Ricardo Reis, 2006. "Sticky Information in General Equilibrium," NBER Working Papers 12605, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mankiw, N. Gregory & Reis, Ricardo, 2007. "Sticky Information in General Equilibrium," Scholarly Articles 3415323, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Baxter, Brad & Graham, Liam & Wright, Stephen, 2011.
"Invertible and non-invertible information sets in linear rational expectations models,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 295-311, March.
- Brad Baxter & Liam Graham & Stephen Wright, 2010. "Invertible and non-invertible information sets in linear rational expectations models," Post-Print hal-00767497, HAL.
- Trabandt, Mathias, 2003.
"Sticky Information vs. Sticky Prices : A Horse Race in a DSGE Framework,"
SFB 373 Discussion Papers
2003,41, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Trabandt, Mathias, 2007. "Sticky Information vs. Sticky Prices: A Horse Race in a DSGE Framework," Working Paper Series 209, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Trabandt, Mathias, 2007. "Sticky Information vs. Sticky Prices: A Horse Race in a DSGE Framework," Kiel Working Papers 1369, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Mathias Trabandt, 2004. "Sticky Information vs. Sticky Prices: A Horse Race in a DSGE Framework," 2004 Meeting Papers 543, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Del Negro, Marco & Eusepi, Stefano, 2011. "Fitting observed inflation expectations," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 2105-2131.
- Henzel, Steffen R., 2013. "Fitting survey expectations and uncertainty about trend inflation," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 172-185.
- Takayuki Tsuruga, 2004. "Hump-shaped Behavior of Inflation and Dynamic Externality," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 614, Econometric Society.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:macdyn:v:14:y:2010:i:03:p:405-426_09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_MDY .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.