The Cost Channel Of Monetary Policy And Indeterminacy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joseph Zeira, 1998. "Workers, Machines, and Economic Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 113(4), pages 1091-1117.
- Oded Galor & Andrew Mountford, 2004. "Trading Population for Productivity," GE, Growth, Math methods 0410001, EconWPA.
- Daron Acemoglu & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2001.
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 116(2), pages 563-606.
- Acemoglu, D. & Zilibotti, F., 1998. "Productivity Differences," Papers 660, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2000. "Productivity Differences," CEPR Discussion Papers 2498, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daron Acemoglu & Fabrizio Zilbotti, 1999. "Productivity Differences," NBER Working Papers 6879, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 1998. "Productivity Differences," Seminar Papers 660, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Duffy, John & Papageorgiou, Chris, 2000. "A Cross-Country Empirical Investigation of the Aggregate Production Function Specification," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 87-120, March.
- Charles I. Jones, 2005.
"The Shape of Production Functions and the Direction of Technical Change,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 120(2), pages 517-549.
- Charles I. Jones, 2004. "The Shape of Production Function and the Direction of Technical Change," NBER Working Papers 10457, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jones, Larry E & Manuelli, Rodolfo E, 1990. "A Convex Model of Equilibrium Growth: Theory and Policy Implications," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 1008-1038, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McKnight, Stephen, 2017.
"Are Consumption Taxes Preferable To Income Taxes For Preventing Macroeconomic Instability?,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(04), pages 1023-1058, June.
- Stephen McKnight, 2015. "Are consumption taxes preferable to income taxes in preventing macroeconomic instability?," Serie documentos de trabajo del Centro de Estudios Económicos 2015-04, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos.
- Smith, A. Lee, 2016. "When does the cost channel pose a challenge to inflation targeting central banks?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 471-494.
- Lasitha R. C. Pathberiya, 2016. "Optimal Monetary Policy at the Zero Lower Bound on Nominal Interest Rates in a Cost Channel Economy," Discussion Papers Series 568, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Llosa, Luis-Gonzalo & Tuesta, Vicente, 2009.
"Learning about monetary policy rules when the cost-channel matters,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 1880-1896, November.
- Llosa Gonzalo & Tuesta Vicente, 2007. "Learning about Monetary Policy Rules when the Cost Channel Matters," Working Papers 2007-014, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Airaudo, Marco & Cardani, Roberta & Lansing, Kevin J., 2013. "Monetary policy and asset prices with belief-driven fluctuations," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 1453-1478.
- Rannenberg, Ansgar, 2009.
"The Taylor Principle and (In-) Determinacy in a New Keynesian Model with hiring Frictions and Skill Loss,"
SIRE Discussion Papers
2009-48, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Ansgar Rannenberg, 2009. "The Taylor Principle and (In-) Determinacy in a New Keynesian Model with hiring Frictions and Skill Loss," CDMA Working Paper Series 200909, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Ireland, Peter N., 2014.
"The Macroeconomic Effects Of Interest On Reserves,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(06), pages 1271-1312, September.
- Peter N. Ireland, 2011. "The Macroeconomic Effects on Interest on Reserves," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 772, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Peter N. Ireland, 2012. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Interest on Reserves," NBER Working Papers 18409, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:bla:ecinqu:v:55:y:2017:i:1:p:601-623 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pfajfar, Damjan & Santoro, Emiliano, 2014.
"Credit Market Distortions, Asset Prices And Monetary Policy,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(03), pages 631-650, April.
- Pfajfar, D. & Santoro, E., 2008. "Credit Market Distortions, Asset Prices and Monetary Policy," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0825, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Pfajfar, D. & Santoro, E., 2012. "Credit Market Distortions, Asset Prices and Monetary Policy," Discussion Paper 2012-010, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Giovanni Melina & Stefania Villa, 2014.
"Fiscal Policy And Lending Relationships,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 52(2), pages 696-712, April.
- Giovanni Melina & Stefania Villa, 2011. "Fiscal Policy and Lending Relationships," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1103, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Giovanni MELINA & Stefania VILLA, 2012. "Fiscal policy and lending relationships," Working Papers Department of Economics ces12.06, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Giovanni Melina & Stefania Villa, 2013. "Fiscal Policy and Lending Relationships," IMF Working Papers 13/141, International Monetary Fund.
- Malikane, Christopher, 2012. "Inflation dynamics and the cost channel in emerging markets," MPRA Paper 42688, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zineddine Alla, 2017. "Optimal policies in International Macroeconomics," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/6kvjk9o32n8, Sciences Po.
- repec:bla:pacecr:v:22:y:2017:i:3:p:350-382 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ansgar Rannenberg, 2010. "The Taylor principle and (in-)determinacy in a New Keynesian model with hiring frictions and skill loss," Working Paper Research 208, National Bank of Belgium.
- Romina Bafile & Alessandro Piergallini, 2017. "Firms’ money demand and monetary policy," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(3), pages 350-382, August.
- Yunus Aksoy & Henrique S Basso & Javier Coto Matinez, 2009. "Liquidity Effects and Cost Channels in Monetary Transmission," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0902, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Jochen Michaelis, 2012. "Optimal Monetary Policy in a Currency Union: The Role of the Cost Channel," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201203, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Efrem Castelnuovo, 2012.
"Testing the Structural Interpretation of the Price Puzzle with a Cost-Channel Model,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 74(3), pages 425-452, June.
- Castelnuovo, Efrem, 2009. "Testing the structural interpretation of the price puzzle with a cost channel model," Research Discussion Papers 20/2009, Bank of Finland.
- Airaudo, Marco, 2012. "Endogenous Dollarization, Sovereign Risk Premia and the Taylor Principle," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2012-11, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Westermeier Andreas, 2010. "The Cost Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission," South East European Journal of Economics and Business, De Gruyter Open, vol. 5(1), pages 19-23, April.
- Totzek, Alexander, 2011. "Banks, oligopolistic competition, and the business cycle: A new financial accelerator approach," Economics Working Papers 2011-02, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Bask, Mikael & Proaño, Christian R, 2012. "Optimal Monetary Policy under Learning in a New Keynesian Model with Cost Channel and Inflation Inertia," Working Paper Series 2012:7, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:macdyn:v:12:y:2008:i:05:p:724-735_07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_MDY .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.