Asset allocation in Finnish pension funds
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huang, X. & Mahieu, R.J., 2012. "Performance persistence of Dutch pension plans," Other publications TiSEM 3dba651c-bb31-443f-963c-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- repec:pal:assmgt:v:19:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1057_s41260-017-0058-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xiaohong Huang & Ronald Mahieu, 2012. "Performance Persistence of Dutch Pension Funds," De Economist, Springer, vol. 160(1), pages 17-34, March.
- repec:pal:gpprii:v:42:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1057_s41288-017-0048-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- de Dreu, Jan & Bikker, Jacob A., 2012. "Investor sophistication and risk taking," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 2145-2156.
- Jacob A. Bikker & Dirk W. G. A. Broeders & David A. Hollanders & Eduard H. M. Ponds, 2012.
"Pension Funds’ Asset Allocation and Participant Age: A Test of the Life-Cycle Model,"
Journal of Risk & Insurance,
The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 79(3), pages 595-618, September.
- Jacob A. Bikker & Dirk W.G.A. Broeders & David A. Hollanders & Eduard H.M. Ponds, 2009. "Pension funds' asset allocation and participant age: a test of the life-cycle model," DNB Working Papers 223, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- repec:aia:aiaswp:wp99 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rene Weber & David S. Gerber, 2007. "Aging, Asset Allocation, and Costs; Evidence for the Pension Fund Industry in Switzerland," IMF Working Papers 07/29, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jpenef:v:5:y:2006:i:01:p:27-44_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_PEF .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.