Determinants of Transposition Delay in the European Union
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:jcmkts:v:55:y:2017:i:3:p:569-592 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ágota Scharle & Balázs Váradi & Flóra Samu, 2015. "Policy convergence across welfare regimes: the case of disability policies," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 76, WWWforEurope.
- Hartlapp, Miriam & Falkner, Gerda, 2008. "Problems of operationalization and data in EU compliance research," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Labor Market Policy and Employment SP I 2008-104, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Egert Juuse & Rainer Kattel, 2014. "Financial Regulation in Estonia," Working papers wpaper57, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:50914 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anderson, Karen M. & Keading, Michael, 2008. "Pension systems in the European Union: Variable patterns of influence in Italy, the Netherlands and Belgium," MPRA Paper 21139, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tanja A. Börzel & Tobias Hofmann & Diana Panke, 2011. "Policy Matters But How? Explaining Non-Compliance Dynamics in the EU," KFG Working Papers p0024, Free University Berlin.
- Raphael Bossong, 2008. "The Action Plan on Combating Terrorism: A Flawed Instrument of EU Security Governance," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46, pages 27-48, January.
- Koetter, Michael & Krause, Thomas & Tonzer, Lena, 2017. "Delay determinants of European Banking Union implementation," IWH Discussion Papers 24/2017, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jnlpup:v:26:y:2006:i:03:p:229-253_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_PUP .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.