The Mathematical Turn In Economics: Walras, The French Mathematicians, And The Road Not Taken
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sandelin, Bo, 2015. "The Pioneers’ Arguments for Formulating Economic Problems Mathematically," Working Papers in Economics 633, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- repec:bus:jphile:v:10:y:2016:i:1:n:2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Drakopoulos, Stavros A., 2014. "Mainstream Aversion to Economic Methodology and the Scientific Ideal of Physics," MPRA Paper 57222, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Drakopoulos, Stavros A., 2014. "Mathematical Psychics and Hydraulics: The Methodological Influence of Edgeworth and Fisher," MPRA Paper 52981, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stavros A. DRAKOPOULOS, 2016.
"Economic crisis, economic methodology and the scientific ideal of physics,"
The Journal of Philosophical Economics,
Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies, The Journal of Philosophical Economics, vol. 10(1), pages 28-57, November.
- Drakopoulos, Stavros A., 2016. "Economic Crisis, Economic Methodology and the Scientific Ideal of Physics," MPRA Paper 74306, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jhisec:v:34:y:2012:i:02:p:149-167_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_HET .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.