A Bias in Closing Prices: The Case of the When-Issued Pricing Anomaly
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luc Renneboog & Christophe Spaenjers, 2011.
"The Dutch Grey Market,"
Springer, vol. 159(1), pages 25-40, March.
- Renneboog, L.D.R. & Spaenjers, C., 2008. "The Dutch Grey Market," Discussion Paper 2008-88, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Christophe Spaenjers & Luc Renneboog, 2011. "The Dutch Grey Market," Post-Print hal-00630379, HAL.
- Renneboog, L.D.R. & Spaenjers, C., 2011. "The Dutch grey market," Other publications TiSEM 0633541a-6421-442a-b1e6-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Robert E.J. Hibbard & Rob Brown & Keith R. McLaren, 2002. "Nonsimultaneity and Futures Option Pricing: Simulation and Empirical Evidence," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 13/02, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Brooks, Raymond M. & Kim, Hongshik, 1997. "The individual investor and the weekend effect: A reexamination with intraday data," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 725-737.
- John R. Ezzell & James A. Miles & J. Harold Mulherin, 2001. "Is there Really a When-Issued Premium?," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2001-34, Claremont Colleges.
- Bildik, Recep, 2001. "Intra-day seasonalities on stock returns: evidence from the Turkish Stock Market," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 387-417, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:30:y:1995:i:03:p:441-454_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.