The Valuation of PBGC Insurance Premiums Using an Option Pricing Model
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Cotter & David Blake & Kevin Dowd, 2012. "What Should Be Done About The Underfunding of Defined Benefit Pension Schemes?," Working Papers 201202, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Wolfgang Gerke & Ferdinand Mager & Timo Reinschmidt & Christian Schmieder, 2008.
"Empirical Risk Analysis of Pension Insurance: The Case of Germany,"
Journal of Risk & Insurance,
The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 75(3), pages 763-784.
- Schmieder, Christian & Reinschmidt, Timo & Mager, Ferdinand & Gerke, Wolfgang, 2006. "Empirical risk analysis of pension insurance: the case of Germany," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2006,07, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Dirk Broeders & An Chen, 2013.
"Pension Benefit Security: A Comparison of Solvency Requirements, a Pension Guarantee Fund, and Sponsor Support,"
Journal of Risk & Insurance,
The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 80(2), pages 239-272, June.
- Dirk Broeders & An Chen, 2010. "Pension benefit security: a comparison of solvency requirements, a pension guarantee fund and sponsor support," DNB Working Papers 268, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Joshua Rauh, 2007. "Risk Shifting versus Risk Management: Investment Policy in Corporate Pension Plans," NBER Working Papers 13240, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
- repec:bla:jrinsu:v:84:y:2017:i:s1:p:299-317 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chao-Liang Chen, 2005. "The funding for a Defined Benefit (DB) pension plan based on the fair valuation of the plan's insolvency risk," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(14), pages 1623-1633.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:29:y:1994:i:01:p:89-99_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.