The Denomination of Foreign Trade Contracts Once Again
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ligthart, Jenny E. & Werner, Sebastian E.V., 2012.
"Has the euro affected the choice of invoicing currency?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 1551-1573.
- Jenny Ligthart & Sebastian E. V. Werner, 2010. "Has the Euro Affected the Choice of Invoicing Currency?," CESifo Working Paper Series 3058, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ligthart, Jenny E. & Werner, Sebastian E. V., 2012. "Has the Euro affected the choice of invoicing currency?," Working Paper Series 1414, European Central Bank.
- Jenny E. Ligthart & Sebastian E. V. Werner, 2011. "Has the Euro Affected the Choice of Invoicing Currency?," CAMA Working Papers 2011-03, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Ligthart, J.E. & Werner, S.E.V., 2010. "Has the Euro Affected the Choice of Invoicing Currency?," Discussion Paper 2010-48, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ligthart, J.E. & Da Silva, J., 2007. "Currency Invoicing in International Trade : A Panel Data Approach," Discussion Paper 2007-25, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Hartmann, Philipp, 1998. "The Currency Denomination of World Trade after European Monetary Union," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 424-454, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:15:y:1980:i:04:p:933-944_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.