Duration and Security Risk
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Groh, Alexander P. & Gottschalg, Oliver, 2009. "The opportunity cost of capital of US buyouts," IESE Research Papers D/780, IESE Business School.
- Robert W. Kolb & Raymond Chiang, 1982. "Duration, Immunization, And Hedging With Interest Rate Futures," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 5(2), pages 161-170, June.
- Jay B. Morrison & David H. Pyle, 1978. "Interest Rate Risk and the Regulation of Financial Institutions," NBER Working Papers 0266, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alexander Peter Groh & Oliver Gottschalg, 2008. "The Opportunity Cost of Capital of US Buyouts," NBER Working Papers 14148, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gerald R. Brown, 2000. "Duration and Risk," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 20(3), pages 337-356.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:13:y:1978:i:04:p:653-668_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.