The Spinning Jenny: A Fresh Look
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen Broadberry & Bishnupriya Gupta, 2009. "Lancashire, India, and shifting competitive advantage in cotton textiles, 1700-1850: the neglected role of factor prices -super-1," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 62(2), pages 279-305, May.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Random thoughts on critiques of Allen’s theory of the Industrial Revolution
by pseudoerasmus in Pseudoerasmus on 2016-12-02 02:35:02
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert C. Allen, 2015.
"The high wage economy and the industrial revolution: a restatement,"
Economic History Review,
Economic History Society, vol. 68(1), pages 1-22, February.
- Robert Allen, 2013. "The High wage Economy and the Industrial Revolution: A Restatement," Economics Series Working Papers Number 115, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Robert C. Allen, 2013. "The High Wage Economy and the Industrial Revolution: A Restatement," Published Papers dok25, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Robert C. Allen, 2013. "The High Wage Economy and the Industrial Revolution: A Restatement," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _115, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Robert C. Allen, 2013. "The High Wage Economy and the Industrial Revolution: A Restatement," Published Papers dok24, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Crafts, Nicholas & O’Rourke, Kevin Hjortshøj, 2014.
"Twentieth Century Growth*This research has received funding from the European Research Council under the European Union’s Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007-2013) / ERC grant agreement no. 249546.,"
Handbook of Economic Growth,in: Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 6, pages 263-346
- Algan, Yann & Cahuc, Pierre, 2013. "Trust, Growth and Well-being: New Evidence and Policy Implications," IZA Discussion Papers 7464, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Algan, Yann & Cahuc, Pierre, 2013. "Trust, Growth and Well-Being: New Evidence and Policy Implications," CEPR Discussion Papers 9548, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Julio Martínez-Galarraga & Marc Prat, 2014. "Wages and prices in early Catalan industrialisation," UB Economics Working Papers 2014/305, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:71:y:2011:i:02:p:461-464_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEH .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.