Why was America's First Bank Aborted?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Murray, John E. & Nilsson, Lars, 2007. "Accident risk compensation in late imperial Austria: Wage differentials and social insurance," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 568-587, October.
- Emery, J. C. Herbert, 1996. "Risky Business? Nonactuarial Pricing Practices and the Financial Viability of Fraternal Sickness Insurers," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 195-226, April.
- Gerhard Bry, 1960. "Wages in Germany, 1871-1945," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number bry_60-1, January.
- Dhaval Dave & Robert Kaestner, 2009.
"Health insurance and ex ante moral hazard: evidence from Medicare,"
International Journal of Health Economics and Management,
Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 367-390, December.
- Dhaval Dave & Robert Kaestner, 2006. "Health Insurance and Ex Ante Moral Hazard: Evidence from Medicare," NBER Working Papers 12764, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gerhard Bry, 1960. "Introduction to "Wages in Germany, 1871-1945"," NBER Chapters,in: Wages in Germany, 1871-1945, pages 1-13 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bentley B. Gilbert, 1965. "The Decay of Nineteenth-Century Provident Institutions and the Coming of Old Age Pensions in Great Britain," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 17(3), pages 551-563, April.
- Gottlieb, Daniel, 2007. "Asymmetric information in late 19th century cooperative insurance societies," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 270-292, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rousseau, Peter L. & Stroup, Caleb, 2011.
"Monetization and growth in colonial New England, 1703–1749,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 600-613.
- Peter L. Rousseau & Caleb Stroup, 2010. "Monetization and Growth in Colonial New England, 1703-1749," NBER Working Papers 16190, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Caleb Stroup & Peter Rousseau, 2010. "Monetization and Growth in Colonial New England, 1703-1749," Working Papers 10-01, Davidson College, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:71:y:2011:i:01:p:211-222_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEH .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .