The Role of Private Property in the Nazi Economy: The Case of Industry
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Nazi political economy
by pseudoerasmus in Pseudoerasmus on 2015-05-06 06:00:27
- Fascism was not left-wing !!!
by pseudoerasmus in Pseudoerasmus on 2015-05-03 22:53:33
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jochen Streb, 2009. "Negotiating contract types and contract clauses in the German construction industry during the Third Reich," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 40(2), pages 364-379, June.
- Sebastian A.J. Keibek, 2016. "Using probate data to determine historical male occupational structures," Working Papers 26, Department of Economic and Social History at the University of Cambridge, revised 21 Mar 2017.
- Fernando Mendiola, 2014. "Of Firms and Captives: Railway Infrastructures and the Economics of Forced Labour (Spain, 1937 – 1957)," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1405, Asociación Española de Historia Económica.
- Barry Eichengreen & Albrecht Ritschl, 2009.
"Understanding West German economic growth in the 1950s,"
Cliometrica, Journal of Historical Economics and Econometric History, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC), vol. 3(3), pages 191-219, October.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Ritschl, Albrecht, 2008. "Understanding West German economic growth in the 1950s," Economic History Working Papers 22304, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Barry Eichengreen & Albrecht Ritschl, 2008. "Understanding West German Economic Growth in the 1950s," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-068, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Lutz Budrass & Jonas Scherner & Jochen Streb, 2010. "Fixed‐price contracts, learning, and outsourcing: explaining the continuous growth of output and labour productivity in the German aircraft industry during the Second World War1," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 63(1), pages 107-136, February.
- Harrison, Mark, 2011. "Capitalism at War," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 60, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Germà Bel, 2010. "Against the mainstream: Nazi privatization in 1930s Germany1," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 63(1), pages 34-55, February.
- David Chambers & Carsten Burhop & Brian Cheffins, 2016. "The Rise and Fall of the German Stock Market, 1870-1938," Working Papers 25, Department of Economic and Social History at the University of Cambridge, revised 21 Sep 2016.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:66:y:2006:i:02:p:390-416_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/jeh .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.