The Interest Rate Effect of Dutch Money in Eighteenth-Century Britain
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Oppers, S.E., 1993. "The Interest Rate Effect of Dutch Money in Eitheenth- Century Britain," Working Papers 329, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- van de Klundert, Theo & Smulders, Sjak, 2001.
"Loss of technological leadership of rentier economies: a two-country endogenous growth model,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 211-231, June.
- van de Klundert, T.C.M.J. & Smulders, J.A., 2001. "Loss of technological leadership of rentier economies, a two country endogenous growth model," Other publications TiSEM c0f60d26-1f68-4c7e-b5fe-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Flandreau, Marc & Sussman, Nathan, 2004. "Old Sins: Exchange Rate Clauses and European Foreign Lending in the 19th Century," CEPR Discussion Papers 4248, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marc Flandreau & Nathan Sussman, 2004.
"Old sins. Exchange Clauses and European Foreign Lending in the 19th Century,"
- Marc Flandreau & Nathan Sussman, 2004. "Old sins. Exchange Clauses and European Foreign Lending in the 19th Century," Sciences Po publications n°4248, Sciences Po.
- Maurice Obstfeld & Alan M. Taylor, 2003. "Globalization and Capital Markets," NBER Chapters,in: Globalization in Historical Perspective, pages 121-188 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:53:y:1993:i:01:p:25-43_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEH .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.