Vertical Integration in the British Cotton Industry, 1825–1850: a Revision
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Solar & John Lyons, 2011.
"The English cotton spinning industry, 1780-1840, as revealed in the columns of the London Gazette,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 53(3), pages 302-323.
- Solar, Peter M & Lyons, John S, 2009. "The English cotton spinning industry, 1780–1840, as revealed in the columns of the London Gazette," MPRA Paper 15422, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harley, C. Knick, 2012. "Was technological change in the early Industrial Revolution Schumpeterian? Evidence of cotton textile profitability," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 516-527.
- Joan Ramon Rosés, 2005.
"Subcontracting and vertical integration in the Spanish cotton industry,"
Economics Working Papers
816, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Rosés, Joan R., 2005. "Subcontracting and vertical integration in the Spanish cotton industry," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wh051302, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Joan R. Rosés, 2009. "Subcontracting and vertical integration in the Spanish cotton industry -super-1," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 62(1), pages 45-72, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:45:y:1985:i:02:p:419-425_03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEH .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.