The Service Sector in the United States, 1839 to 1899
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert E. Gallman, 1986. "The United States Capital Stock in the Nineteenth Century," NBER Chapters,in: Long-Term Factors in American Economic Growth, pages 165-214 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeremy Atack & Fred Bateman, 2000. "Downtime in American Manufacturing Industry: 1870 and 1880," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0048, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Jeremy Atack & Robert A. Margo, 2017. "Gallman Revisited: Blacksmithing and American Manufacturing, 1850-1870," NBER Working Papers 23399, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivier Darné & Amélie Charles & Claude Diebolt, 2014.
"A revision of the US business-cycles chronology 1790-1928,"
AccessEcon, vol. 34(1), pages 234-244.
- Charles Amélie & Darné Olivier & Claude Diebolt, 2011. "A Revision of the US Business-Cycles Chronology 1790–1928," Working Papers 11-01, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Amélie Charles & Olivier Darné & Claude Diebolt, 2014. "A revision of the US business-cycles chronology 1790-1928," Post-Print hal-01122519, HAL.
- Amélie Charles & Olivier Darné & Claude Diebolt, 2011. "A Revision of the US Business- Cycles Chronology 1790–1928," Working Papers hal-00570304, HAL.
- Stephen N. Broadberry & Douglas A. Irwin, 2004. "Labor Productivity in Britain and America During the Nineteenth Century," NBER Working Papers 10364, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas J. Weiss, 1986. "Revised Estimates of the United States Workforce, 1800-1860," NBER Chapters,in: Long-Term Factors in American Economic Growth, pages 641-676 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Weiss, 1987. "The Farm Labor Force by Region, 1820-1860: Revised Estimates and Implications for Growth," NBER Working Papers 2438, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:27:y:1967:i:04:p:625-628_07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEH .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.