International Negotiations and Domestic Politics: The Case of IMF Labor Market Conditionality
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:revint:v:14:y:2019:i:1:d:10.1007_s11558-017-9295-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Blanton, Robert G. & Blanton, Shannon Lindsey & Peksen, Dursun, 2015. "Financial Crises and Labor: Does Tight Money Loosen Labor Rights?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 1-12.
- Guimarães, Bernardo de Vasconcellos & Ladeira, Carlos Eduardo de Almeida, 2015.
"The determinants of IMF fiscal conditionalities: economics or politics?,"
Textos para discussão
391, FGV EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Fundação Getulio Vargas (Brazil).
- Guimaraes, Bernardo & Ladeira, Carlos Eduardo, 2017. "The determinants of IMF fiscal conditionalities: economics or politics?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86171, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bernardo Guimaraes & Carlos Eduardo Ladeira, 2017. "The Determinants of IMF Fiscal Conditionalities: economics or politics?," Discussion Papers 1703, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- repec:cep:stieop:48 is not listed on IDEAS
- Axel Dreher & Jan-Egbert Sturm & James Raymond Vreeland, 2015. "Politics and IMF Conditionality," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 59(1), pages 120-148, February.
- repec:spr:revint:v:12:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11558-016-9260-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Axel Dreher & Jan-Egbert Sturm & James Raymond Vreeland, 2013. "Politics and IMF Conditionality," CESifo Working Paper Series 4308, CESifo Group Munich.
- Soumyajit Mazumder, 2016. "Can I stay a BIT longer? The effect of bilateral investment treaties on political survival," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 477-521, December.
- Lang, Valentin, 2016. "The Economics of the Democratic Deficit: The Effect of IMF Programs on Inequality," Working Papers 0617, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- repec:spr:revint:v:13:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11558-018-9301-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Rickard, Stephanie J. & Caraway, Teri L., 2018. "International demands for austerity: examining the impact of the IMF on the public sector," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86636, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:intorg:v:66:y:2012:i:01:p:27-61_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/ino .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.