Network Analysis for International Relations
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:scient:v:105:y:2015:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-015-1651-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Babette Never, 2011. "Who Drives Change? Comparing the Evolution of Domestic Climate Governance in India and South Africa," Working Papers id:4521, eSocialSciences.
- Stefan Niederhafner, 2014. "The Korean Energy and GHG Target Management System: An Alternative to Kyoto-Protocol Emissions Trading Systems?," TEMEP Discussion Papers 2014118, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Sep 2014.
- Sheabo Dessalegn, S., 2017. "Social capital and maternal health care use in rural Ethiopia," Other publications TiSEM bb0ec225-4ec3-4028-90d6-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- David Kinsella, 2011. "The Arms Trade," Chapters,in: The Handbook on the Political Economy of War, chapter 12 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Tobias Böhmelt & Jürg Vollenweider, 2015. "Information flows and social capital through linkages: the effectiveness of the CLRTAP network," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 105-123, May.
- Jon Hovi & Hugh Ward & Frank Grundig, 2015. "Hope or Despair? Formal Models of Climate Cooperation," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 62(4), pages 665-688, December.
- Philip Andrews-Speed & Xunpeng Shi, 2016. "What Role Can the G20 Play in Global Energy Governance? Implications for China's Presidency," Global Policy, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 7(2), pages 198-206, May.
- repec:spr:ieaple:v:17:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10784-016-9332-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Arjan Uilenreef, 2016. "‘Multiple Bilateralism’ within the European Union: the Dutch Coalition-Building Network during the Budget Negotiations," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(2), pages 426-443, March.
- Georg Strüver, 2012. "What Friends Are Made Of: Bilateral Linkages and Domestic Drivers of Foreign Policy Alignment with China," GIGA Working Paper Series 209, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Winecoff William Kindred, 2015. "Structural power and the global financial crisis: a network analytical approach," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 17(3), pages 495-525, October.
- Tobias Böhmelt & Gabriele Spilker, 2016. "The interaction of international institutions from a social network perspective," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 67-89, February.
- Moira V. Faul, 2016. "Networks and Power: Why Networks are Hierarchical Not Flat and What Can Be Done About It," Global Policy, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 7(2), pages 185-197, May.
- Chwieroth, Jeffrey & Simpson, Cohen & Walter, Andrew, 2014. "Networked default: public debt, trade embeddedness, and partisan survival in democracies since 1870," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60929, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Milena Lopreite & Michelangelo Puliga & Massimo Riccaboni, 2018. "The Global Health Networks: A Comparative Analysis of Tuberculosis, Malaria and Pneumonia Using Social Media Data," Working Papers 01/2018, IMT Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca, revised Jan 2018.
- Umberto Medicamento & Bernardo De Gennaro & Arturo Casieri, 2013. "La competitività del settore dell’olio di oliva attraverso l’analisi del network degli scambi commerciali internazionali," ECONOMIA AGRO-ALIMENTARE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 15(1), pages 103-122.
- Scott Cook, 2010. "Mark S. Manger. 2009. Investing in Protection: The Politics of Preferential Trade Agreements between North and South (New York: Cambridge University Press)," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 501-504, December.
- Julia Gray & Jonathan Slapin, 2012. "How effective are preferential trade agreements? Ask the experts," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 309-333, September.
- Thomas Hale & Charles Roger, 2014. "Orchestration and transnational climate governance," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 59-82, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:intorg:v:63:y:2009:i:03:p:559-592_09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_INO .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.