Determining Trade Policy: Do Voters Hold Politicians Accountable?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernauer, Thomas & Spilker, Gabriele & Umaña, Víctor, 2014. "Different countries same partners: Experimental Evidence on PTA Partner Country Choice from Costa Rica, Nicaragua and Vietnam," Papers 739, World Trade Institute.
- Gary Winslett, 2016. "Public Opinion Distribution and Party Competition in US Trade Policy," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(8), pages 1128-1145, August.
- repec:spr:izamig:v:7:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40176-017-0095-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giovanni Facchini & Tommaso Frattini & Cora Signorotto, 2013.
"Mind What Your Voters Read: Media Exposure and International Economic Policy Making,"
Development Working Papers
358, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Facchini, Giovanni & Frattini, Tommaso & Signorotto, Cora, 2016. "Mind what your voters read: Media exposure and international economic policy making," CEPR Discussion Papers 11282, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gebhard Kirchgässner, 2016.
"Voting and Popularity,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
6182, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kirchgässner, Gebhard, 2016. "Voting and Popularity," Economics Working Paper Series 1618, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Gebhard Kirchgässner, 2016. "Voting and Popularity," CREMA Working Paper Series 2016-08, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Schaffer, Lena Maria & Spilker, Gabriele, 2013. "Ego- vs. Sociotropic: Using Survey Experiments to Understand Individuals’ Trade Preferences," Papers 620, World Trade Institute.
- Giovanni Facchini & Anna Maria Mayda & Riccardo Puglisi, 2017.
"Illegal immigration and media exposure: evidence on individual attitudes,"
IZA Journal of Migration and Development,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 7(1), pages 1-36, December.
- Facchini, Giovanni & Mayda, Anna Maria & Puglisi, Riccardo, 2009. "Illegal immigration and media exposure: Evidence on individual attitudes," CEPR Discussion Papers 7593, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giovanni Facchini & Anna Maria Mayda & Riccardo Puglisi, 2009. "Illegal Immigration and Media Exposure: Evidence on Individual Attitudes," Development Working Papers 285, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Johannes Urpelainen, 2011. "Early birds: Special interests and the strategic logic of international cooperation," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 113-140, July.
- Thomas Bernauer & Liang Dong & Liam F. McGrath & Irina Shaymerdenova & Haibin Zhang, 2016. "Unilateral or Reciprocal Climate Policy? Experimental Evidence from China," Politics and Governance, Cogitatio Press, vol. 4(3), pages 152-171.
- Bernauer, Thomas & Nguyen, Quynh, 2015. "Environmental Concerns and Individual Trade Policy Preferences in Developing Countries," Papers 837, World Trade Institute.
- Fouad Pervez, 2015. "Waiting for election season," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 265-303, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:intorg:v:63:y:2009:i:03:p:533-557_09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_INO .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.