The Unequal Burden of War: The Effect of Armed Conflict on the Gender Gap in Life Expectancy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jose Galdo, 2013.
"The Long-Run Labor-Market Consequences of Civil War: Evidence from the Shining Path in Peru,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 61(4), pages 789-823.
- Galdo, Jose C., 2010. "The Long-Run Labor-Market Consequences of Civil War: Evidence from the Shining Path in Peru," IZA Discussion Papers 5028, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stefano Costalli & Luigi Moretti & Costantino Pischedda, 2017.
"The economic costs of civil war,"
Journal of Peace Research,
Peace Research Institute Oslo, vol. 54(1), pages 80-98, January.
- Stefano Costalli & Luigi Moretti & Costantino Pischedda, 2014. "The Economic Costs of Civil War: Synthetic Counterfactual Evidence and the Effects of Ethnic Fractionalization," HiCN Working Papers 184, Households in Conflict Network.
- Costalli Stefano & Luigi Moretti & Pischedda Costantino, 2017. "The economic costs of civil war: Synthetic counterfactual evidence and the effects of ethnic fractionalization," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01445217, HAL.
- Tausch, Arno, 2012.
"‚Getting Asylum Seekers into Employment‘? – Ein Allheilmittel für die Europäische Einwanderungspolitik?
[‚Getting Asylum Seekers into Employment‘? – A panacea for European immigration policy?]," MPRA Paper 40759, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pike, Ivy L. & Straight, Bilinda & Oesterle, Matthias & Hilton, Charles & Lanyasunya, Adamson, 2010. "Documenting the health consequences of endemic warfare in three pastoralist communities of northern Kenya: A conceptual framework," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 45-52, January.
- Jerg Gutmann & Matthias Neuenkirch & Florian Neumeier, 2017.
"Sanctioned to Death? The Impact of Economic Sanctions on Life Expectancy and its Gender Gap,"
Research Papers in Economics
2017-06, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Gutmann, Jerg & Neuenkirch, Matthias & Neumeier, Florian, 2017. "Sanctioned to Death? The Impact of Economic Sanctions on Life Expectancy and its Gender Gap," ILE Working Paper Series 11, University of Hamburg, Institute of Law and Economics.
- Mirey Ovadiya & Giuseppe Zampaglione, 2009. "Escaping Stigma and Neglect : People with Disabilities in Sierra Leone," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 5950.
- Gudrun Østby, 2016. "Violence Begets Violence: Armed conflict and domestic sexual violence in Sub-Saharan Africa," HiCN Working Papers 233, Households in Conflict Network.
- Diwakar, Vidya & Malcolm, Michael & Naufal, George S, 2017. "Violent Conflict and Breastfeeding: The Case of Iraq," IZA Discussion Papers 10937, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jetter, Michael & Laudage, Sabine & Stadelmann, David, 2016. "The Intimate Link between Income Levels and Life Expectancy: Global Evidence from 213 Years," IZA Discussion Papers 10015, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Reade, Carol & Lee, Hyun-Jung, 2012. "Organizational Commitment in Time of War: Assessing the Impact and Attenuation of Employee Sensitivity to Ethnopolitical Conflict," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 85-101.
- Nobles, Jenna & Brown, Ryan & Catalano, Ralph, 2010. "National independence, women's political participation, and life expectancy in Norway," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 70(9), pages 1350-1357, May.
- Bodea, Cristina & Elbadawi, Ibrahim A., 2008. "Political violence and economic growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4692, The World Bank.
- Kruk, Margaret E. & Freedman, Lynn P. & Anglin, Grace A. & Waldman, Ronald J., 2010. "Rebuilding health systems to improve health and promote statebuilding in post-conflict countries: A theoretical framework and research agenda," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 89-97, January.
- Tausch, Arno, 2015.
"Europe’s Refugee Crisis. Zur aktuellen politischen Ökonomie von Migration, Asyl und Integration in Europa
[Europe's Refugee Crisis. On the current political economy of migration, asylum and integra," MPRA Paper 67400, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:intorg:v:60:y:2006:i:03:p:723-754_06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_INO .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.