Do Neoliberal Policies Deter Political Corruption?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Goel, Rajeev K. & Mazhar, Ummad & Nelson, Michael A. & Ram, Rati, 2017.
"Different forms of decentralization and their impact on government performance: Micro-level evidence from 113 countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 171-183.
- Rajeev K. Goel & Ummad Mazhar & Michael A. Nelson & Rati Ram, 2016. "Government Decentralization and International Government Performance," CESifo Working Paper Series 6013, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:pdn:wpaper:70 is not listed on IDEAS
- Blaise Gnimassoun & Joseph Keneck, 2015.
"Determinants of corruption: Can we put all countries in the same basket?,"
Working Papers of BETA
2015-31, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Blaise Gnimassoun & Joseph Keneck Massil, 2016. "Determinants of corruption: Can we put all countries in the same basket?," EconomiX Working Papers 2016-12, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Joshua D. Potter & Margit Tavits, 2011. "Curbing Corruption with Political Institutions," Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Corruption, Volume Two, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jellal, Mohamed, 2014.
"Firmes industrielles concurrence et corruption
[Industrial firms competition and corruption]," MPRA Paper 57284, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:kap:pubcho:v:172:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11127-017-0458-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dimant, Eugen, 2014.
"The Antecedents and Effects of Corruption - A Reassessment of Current (Empirical) Findings,"
60947, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dimant, Eugen & Tosato, Guglielmo, 2017. "Causes and Effects of Corruption: What has Past Decade's Research Taught us? A Survey," MPRA Paper 76445, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kyle Peyton & Ariel R. Belasen, 2012.
"Corruption in Emerging and Developing Economies: Evidence from a Pooled Cross-Section,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 48(2), pages 29-43, March.
- Kyle Peyton & Ariel R. Belasen, 2012. "Corruption in Emerging and Developing Economies: Evidence from a Pooled Cross-Section," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(2), pages 29-43, March.
- Kodila Tedika, Oasis, 2012.
"Empirical Survey on the Causes of the Corruption
[Aperçu empirique sur les causes de la corruption]," MPRA Paper 41484, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Graf Lambsdorff, Johann, 2005. "Consequences and causes of corruption: What do we know from a cross-section of countries?," Passauer Diskussionspapiere, Volkswirtschaftliche Reihe V-34-05, University of Passau, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Judge, William Q. & McNatt, D. Brian & Xu, Weichu, 2011. "The antecedents and effects of national corruption: A meta-analysis," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 93-103, January.
- Gueorguiev, Dimitar & Malesky, Edmund, 2012. "Foreign investment and bribery: A firm-level analysis of corruption in Vietnam," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 111-129.
- Antonio Bojanic, 2014. "The effect of coca and FDI on the level of corruption in Bolivia," Latin American Economic Review, Springer;Centro de Investigaciòn y Docencia Económica (CIDE), vol. 23(1), pages 1-23, December.
- Bin Dong & Benno Torgler, 2010.
"The Causes of Corruption: Evidence from China,"
2010.72, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Bin Dong & Benno Torgler, 2010. "The Causes of Corruption: Evidence from China," CREMA Working Paper Series 2010-07, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Bin Dong & Benno Torgler, 2010. "The Causes of Corruption: Evidence from China," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 257, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Christian Bjørnskov, 2012. "Can bribes buy protection against international competition?," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 148(4), pages 751-775, December.
- Pieroni, L. & d'Agostino, G., 2013.
"Corruption and the effects of economic freedom,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 54-72.
- Pieroni, Luca & d'Agostino, Giorgio, 2009. "Corruption and the Effects of Economic Freedom," MPRA Paper 18731, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luca Pieroni & Giorgio D'Agostino, 2011. "Corruption and the effects of economic freedom," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0133, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Dong, Bin & Torgler, Benno, 2013. "Causes of corruption: Evidence from China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 152-169.
- Razafindrakoto, Mireille & Roubaud, François, 2010. "Are International Databases on Corruption Reliable? A Comparison of Expert Opinion Surveys and Household Surveys in Sub-Saharan Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 1057-1069, August.
- Lucio Fuentelsaz & Consuelo González-Gil & Juan P. Maicas, 2015. "What determines entepreneurial failure: taking advantage of the institutional context," Documentos de Trabajo dt2015-05, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Universidad de Zaragoza.
- Jeffrey B. Nugent, 2014.
"Detecting Corruption And Evaluating Programs To Control It: Some Lessons For Mena,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: UNDERSTANDING THE POLITICAL ECONOMY OF THE ARAB UPRISINGS, chapter 7, pages 131-163
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Jeffrey B. Nugent, 2012. "Detecting Corruption and Evaluating Programs to Control It: Some Lessons for MENA," Working Papers 738, Economic Research Forum, revised 2012.
- Grießhaber, Nicolas & Geys, Benny, 2011. "Civic engagement and corruption in 20 European democracies," Discussion Papers, Research Professorship & Project "The Future of Fiscal Federalism" SP II 2011-103, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:intorg:v:59:y:2005:i:01:p:233-254_05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_INO .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.