The Hidden Hand of Economic Coercion
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Antoine Gervais & J. Bradford Jensen, 2013.
"The Tradability of Services: Geographic Concentration and Trade Costs,"
NBER Working Papers
19759, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antoine Gervais & J. Bradford Jensen, 2015. "The Tradability of Services: Geographic Concentration and Trade Costs," Working Paper Series WP15-12, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Antoine Gervais & J. Bradford Jensen, 2014. "The Tradability Of Services: Geographic Concentration And Trade Costs," Working Papers 14-03, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Alan S. Blinder & Alan B. Krueger, 2013.
"Alternative Measures of Offshorability: A Survey Approach,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 31(S1), pages 97-128.
- Alan S. Blinder & Alan B. Krueger, 2009. "Alternative Measures of Offshorability: A Survey Approach," NBER Working Papers 15287, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan S. Blinder & Alan B. Krueger, 2009. "Alternative Measures of Offshorability: A Survey Approach," Working Papers 1169, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Edward E. Leamer, 2007. "A Flat World, a Level Playing Field, a Small World After All, or None of the Above? A Review of Thomas L Friedman's The World is Flat," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 45(1), pages 83-126, March.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:83:y:1989:i:02:p:567-573_08 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:105:y:2011:i:01:p:166-188_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:96:y:2002:i:03:p:593-608_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- J. Bradford Jensen, 2011. "Global Trade in Services: Fear, Facts, and Offshoring," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 6017.
- Ron S Jarmin & Javier Miranda, 2002. "The Longitudinal Business Database," Working Papers 02-17, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Verdier, 2009. "Sanctions as revelation regimes," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 13(3), pages 251-278, September.
- Seitz, William & Presbitero, Andrea & Zazzaro, Alberto, 2017. "Sanctions and public opinion : the case of the Russia-Ukraine gas disputes," IDE Discussion Papers 652, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Colgan, Jeff, 2011. "Oil and resource-backed aggression," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1669-1676, March.
- Madhu Sudan Ravindran, 2012. "China’s Potential for Economic Coercion in the South China Sea Disputes: A Comparative Study of the Philippines and Vietnam," Journal of Current Southeast Asian Affairs, Institute of Asian Studies, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies, Hamburg, vol. 31(3), pages 105-132.
- Guanyi Leu, 2011. "ASEANâ€™s Preferential Trade Agreements (PTA) Strategy," Journal of Current Southeast Asian Affairs, Institute of Asian Studies, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies, Hamburg, vol. 30(2), pages 31-64.
- Golikova Victoria & Kuznetsov Boris, 2015. "Perception of Risks Associated with Economic Sanctions: The Case of Russian Manufacturing," HSE Working papers WP BRP 115/EC/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Rana Arslan Tariq, 2015. "Trade and Conflicts: Do Preferential Trade Agreements Matter?," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 21(4), pages 561-574, December.
- Lilliestam, Johan, 2014. "Vulnerability to terrorist attacks in European electricity decarbonisation scenarios: Comparing renewable electricity imports to gas imports," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 234-248.
- Gabriel Felbermayr & Erdal Yalcin & Philipp Grübener, 2014. "Ökonomische Aspekte des Russlandkonfliktes: Ursachen, Kosten, Optionen," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 67(14), pages 35-43, July.
- Buntaine, Mark T., 2011. "Does the Asian Development Bank Respond to Past Environmental Performance when Allocating Environmentally Risky Financing?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 336-350, March.
- Langlois Catherine C & Langlois Jean-Pierre P., 2010. "Costly Interference: A Game Theoretic Analysis of Sanctions," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 16(1), pages 1-34, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:intorg:v:57:y:2003:i:03:p:643-659_57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_INO .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.