An Automated Information Extraction Tool for International Conflict Data with Performance as Good as Human Coders: A Rare Events Evaluation Design
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Andrew E. Clark & Elena Giachin Ricca, 2011.
"The Value of Diplomacy: Bilateral Relations and Immigrant Well-Being,"
CEIS Research Paper
190, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 29 Mar 2011.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Andrew E. Clark & Elena Giachin Ricco, 2011. "The value of diplomacy: Bilateral relations and immigrant well-being," PSE Working Papers halshs-00580907, HAL.
- Desbordes, Rodolphe & Vicard, Vincent, 2009.
"Foreign direct investment and bilateral investment treaties: An international political perspective,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 372-386, September.
- Rodolphe Desbordes & Vincent Vicard, 2007. "Foreign direct investment and bilateral investment treaties, an international political perspective," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00176051, HAL.
- Desbordes Rodolphe & Vincent Vicard, 2009. "Foreign Direct Investment and Bilateral Investment Treaties: an International Political Perspective," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00395101, HAL.
- Rodolphe Desbordes & Vincent Vicard, 2007. "Foreign Direct Investment and Bilateral Investment Treaties an International Political Perspective," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne bla07045, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Alan Brier & Bruno Hopp, 2011. "Computer assisted text analysis in the social sciences," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 103-128, January.
- Michael Scharkow, 2013. "Thematic content analysis using supervised machine learning: An empirical evaluation using German online news," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 761-773, February.
- Massoud Tansa G. & Magee Christopher S., 2012. "Trade and Political, Military, and Economic Relations," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 18(1), pages 1-39, May.
- P. N. Barbieri & F. Fazio & G. Gamberini, 2015. "Let Young People Join The Legislative Process. A Twitter Based Experiment On Internships," Working Papers wp995, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Balakina, Olga & D’Andrea, Angelo & Masciandaro, Donato, 2017.
"Bank secrecy in offshore centres and capital flows: Does blacklisting matter?,"
Review of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 30-57.
- Olga Balakina & Angelo D’Andrea & Donato Masciandaro, 2016. "Bank Secrecy in Offshore Centres and Capital Flows: Does Blacklisting Matter?," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 1620, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- E. Anthon Eff, 2004. "Spatial and Cultural Autocorrelation in International Datasets," Working Papers 200401, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Rodolphe Desbordes, 2010. "Global And Diplomatic Political Risks And Foreign Direct Investment," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(1), pages 92-125, March.
- Lin Scott Y. & Seiglie Carlos, 2014. "Same Evidences, Different Interpretations – A Comparison of the Conflict Index between the Interstate Dyadic Events Data and Militarized Interstate Disputes Data in Peace-Conflict Models," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 20(2), pages 1-26, April.
- Knill, April & Lee, Bong-Soo & Mauck, Nathan, 2012. "Bilateral political relations and sovereign wealth fund investment," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 108-123.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Andrew E. Clark & Elena Giachin Ricco, 2011. "The value of diplomacy: Bilateral relations and immigrant well-being," Working Papers halshs-00580907, HAL.
- Strange, Austin M. & Parks , Bradley & Tierney, Michael J. & Fuchs, Andreas & Dreher , Axel, 2014.
"Tracking Under-Reported Financial Flows: China’s Development Finance and the Aid-Conflict Nexus Revisited,"
0553, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Austin M. Strange & Bradley Parks & Michael J. Tierney & Andreas Fuchs & Axel Dreher, 2015. "Tracking Under-Reported Financial Flows: China’s Development Finance and the Aid-Conflict Nexus Revisited," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 175, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Witold J. Henisz & Sinziana Dorobantu & Lite J. Nartey, 2014. "Spinning gold: The financial returns to stakeholder engagement," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(12), pages 1727-1748, December.
- Michele Coscia & Viridiana Rios, 2012. "How and where do criminals operate? Using Google to track Mexican drug trafficking organizations," CID Working Papers 57, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Solomon Polachek & Carlos Seiglie & Jun Xiang, 2005. "Globalization and International Conflict: Can FDI Increase Peace?," Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark 2005-004, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.
- Gianluca Vagnani & Michele Simoni, 2016. "Technological uncertainty, market orientation and firms’ economic performance," MERCATI E COMPETITIVITÀ, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2016(2), pages 143-167.
- Amanda Murdie & Dursun Peksen, 2015. "Women’s rights INGO shaming and the government respect for women’s rights," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 1-22, March.
- Costello, Matthew & Jenkins, J. Craig & Aly, Hassan, 2015. "Bread, Justice, or Opportunity? The Determinants of the Arab Awakening Protests," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 90-100.
- Corbetta Renato & Volgy Thomas J. & Rhamey J. Patrick, 2013. "Major Power Status (In)Consistency and Political Relevance in International Relations Studies," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 19(3), pages 291-307, December.
- Yuri M. Zhukov, 2014. "Theory of Indiscriminate Violence," Working Paper 365551, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- repec:bla:worlde:v:40:y:2017:i:9:p:1958-1988 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:intorg:v:57:y:2003:i:03:p:617-642_57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_INO .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .