Tax Havens and the Commercialization of State Sovereignty
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Genschel, Philipp, 2005. "Globalisation and the transformation of the tax state," TranState Working Papers 10, University of Bremen, Collaborative Research Center 597: Transformations of the State.
- Chari, Murali & Acikgoz, Senay, 2016. "What drives emerging economy firm acquisitions in tax havens?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 664-671.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Stolper, Tim B.M., 2016.
"Coordination and the fight against tax havens,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 96-107.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Stolper, Tim, 2015. "Coordination and the fight against tax havens," CEPR Discussion Papers 10519, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Stolper, Tim, 2016. "Coordination and the fight against tax havens," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145954, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Petr Janský, 2015. "Updating the Rich Countries’ Commitment to Development Index: How They Help Poorer Ones Through Curbing Illicit Financial Flows," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 124(1), pages 43-65, October.
- Slemrod, Joel & Wilson, John D., 2009. "Tax competition with parasitic tax havens," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(11-12), pages 1261-1270, December.
- repec:bla:jcmkts:v:55:y:2017:i:2:p:332-348 is not listed on IDEAS
- Blanco Luisa R. & Rogers Cynthia L., 2012. "Do Tax Havens Really Flourish?," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 12(3), pages 1-23, September.
- Mutascu, Mihai & Tiwari, Aviral & Estrada, Fernando, 2011. "Taxation and political stability," MPRA Paper 36855, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2012.
- Lutz Preuss, 2012. "Responsibility in Paradise? The Adoption of CSR Tools by Companies Domiciled in Tax Havens," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 110(1), pages 1-14, September.
- ., 2013. "Politics without conviction: the OECD’s failed Harmful Tax Competition initiative," Chapters,in: The Dynamics of Global Economic Governance, chapter 3, pages 60-80 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Estrada, Fernando & Mutascu, Mihai & Tiwari, Aviral, 2011.
"Estabilidad política y tributación
[Taxation and political stability]," MPRA Paper 32414, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fernando, Estrada & Mihai, Mutascu & Aviral Kumar, Tiwari, 2013.
"Estabilidad política y tributación
[Taxation and political stability]," MPRA Paper 45226, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fernando, Estrada & Mihai, Mutascu & Aviral Kumar, Tiwari, 2013. "Estabilidad política y tributación
- Christoph Farquet, 2012. "The Rise Of The Swiss Tax Haven In The Interwar Period: An International Comparison," Working Papers 0027, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Schwarz, Peter, 2011. "Money launderers and tax havens: Two sides of the same coin?," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 37-47, March.
- Meinzer, Markus, 2017. "Automatic Exchange of Information as the new global standard: the end of (offshore tax evasion) history?," MPRA Paper 77576, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emmenegger Patrick, 2015. "The long arm of justice: U.S. structural power and international banking," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 17(3), pages 473-493, October.
- John Christensen & Mark Hampton, 2005. "Exploring the relationship between tourism and offshore finance in small island economies: lessons from Jersey," International Finance 0507006, EconWPA.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2013.
"Estabilidad política y poder fiscal
[political stability and tax power]," MPRA Paper 58458, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2014.
- Peter Schwarz, 2009. "Tax-avoidance strategies of American multinationals: an empirical analysis," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(8), pages 539-549.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:intorg:v:56:y:2002:i:01:p:151-176_44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_INO .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.