Throwing Out the Baby with the Bath Water: A Comment on Green, Kim, and Yoon
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bosker, Maarten & de Ree, Joppe, 2014. "Ethnicity and the spread of civil war," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 206-221.
- Jon Echevarria & Javier Gardeazabal, 2016. "Refugee gravitation," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 169(3), pages 269-292, December.
- Martin Binder & Guido Buenstorf, 2016. "Smile or Die: Can Subjective Well-Being Increase Survival in the Face of Substantive Health Impairments?," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201633, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Clovis Kerdrain & Isabell Koske & Isabelle Wanner, 2011. "Current Account Imbalances: can Structural Reforms Help to Reduce Them?," OECD Journal: Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, vol. 2011(1), pages 1-44.
- Boyce, Christopher J., 2010. "Understanding fixed effects in human well-being," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 1-16, February.
- John Robst & Solomon Polachek & Yuan-Ching Chang, 2007.
"Geographic Proximity, Trade, and International Conflict/Cooperation,"
Conflict Management and Peace Science,
Peace Science Society (International), vol. 24(1), pages 1-24, February.
- Robst, John & Polachek, Solomon & Chang, Yuan-Ching, 2006. "Geographic Proximity, Trade and International Conflict/Cooperation," IZA Discussion Papers 1988, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anderton Charles H. & Carter John R., 2015. "A New Look at Weak State Conditions and Genocide Risk," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 21(1), pages 1-36, January.
- Stefan P.T. Groot & Henri L.F. Groot & Martijn J. Smit, 2014.
"Regional Wage Differences In The Netherlands: Micro Evidence On Agglomeration Externalities,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(3), pages 503-523, June.
- Stefan P.T. Groot & Henri L.F. de Groot & Martijn Smit, 2011. "Regional Wage Differences in the Netherlands: Micro-Evidence on Agglomeration Externalities," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-050/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Stefan Groot & Henri de Groot & Martijn Smit, 2011. "Regional wage differences in the Netherlands: Micro-evidence on agglomeration externalities," CPB Discussion Paper 184, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Kittel, Bernhard & Winner, Hannes, 2002. "How reliable is pooled analysis in political economy? The globalization welfare state nexus revisited," MPIfG Discussion Paper 02/3, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Ghimire, Ramesh & Ferreira, Susana, 2013. "Economic Shocks and Civil Conflict: The Case of Large Floods," 2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida 142587, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Jean-Bernard Chatelain & Kirsten Ralf, 2010. "Inference on Time-Invariant Variables using Panel Data: A Pre-Test Estimator with an Application to the Returns to Schooling," Working Papers hal-00492039, HAL.
- Binder, Martin & Freytag, Andreas, 2013. "Volunteering, subjective well-being and public policy," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 97-119.
- Wolf, Christian, 2009. "Does ownership matter? The performance and efficiency of State Oil vs. Private Oil (1987-2006)," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 2642-2652, July.
- Troeger, Vera, 2012. "De Facto Capital Mobility, Equality, and Tax Policy in Open Economies," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 84, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- repec:hal:cesptp:hal-00492039 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wieser, Robert, 2009.
"Parameterstabilität in hedonischen Bodenpreismodellen
[Stability of Parameters in Hedonic Urban Land Price Models]," MPRA Paper 65859, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ghimire, Ramesh & Ferreira, Susana & Dorfman, Jeffrey H., 2015. "Flood-Induced Displacement and Civil Conflict," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 614-628.
- Clovis Kerdrain & Isabell Koske & Isabelle Wanner, 2010. "The Impact of Structural Policies on Saving, Investment and Current Accounts," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 815, OECD Publishing.
- Jean-Bernard Chatelain & Kirsten Ralf, 2010. "Inference on Time-Invariant Variables using Panel Data: A Pre-Test Estimator with an Application to the Returns to Schooling," PSE Working Papers hal-00492039, HAL.
- Petrit Gashi & Iraj Hashi & Geoff Pugh, 2014. "Export behaviour of SMEs in transition countries," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 407-435, February.
- Tingley, Dustin, 2010. "Donors and domestic politics: Political influences on foreign aid effort," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 40-49, February.
- Alonso, Sonia & Ruiz, Rubén, 2005. "Political representation and ethnic conflict in new democracies," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Democracy and Democratization SP IV 2005-201, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Friederike von Haaren-Giebel & Malte Sandner, 2016. "Naturalisation and on-the-job training: evidence from first-generation immigrants in Germany," IZA Journal of Migration, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 5(1), pages 1-28, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:intorg:v:55:y:2001:i:02:p:487-495_44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_INO .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.