Introduction: Legalization and World Politics
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Áslaug Ásgeirsdóttir & Martin Steinwand, 2015. "Dispute settlement mechanisms and maritime boundary settlements," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 119-143, June.
- Julia Rotter & Peppi-Emilia Airike & Cecilia Mark-Herbert, 2014. "Exploring Political Corporate Social Responsibility in Global Supply Chains," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 125(4), pages 581-599, December.
- Barbara Koremenos, 2013. "What’s left out and why? Informal provisions in formal international law," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 137-162, June.
- repec:pal:jintbs:v:48:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1057_s41267-016-0047-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Darren Hawkins & Wade Jacoby, 2008. "Agent permeability, principal delegation and the European Court of Human Rights," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 1-28, March.
- Abu Sarker & Mohammad Rahman, 2015. "The Role of Social Accountability in Poverty Alleviation Programs in Developing Countries: An Analysis with Reference to Bangladesh," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 317-333, June.
- Antoni Estevadeordal & Kati Suominen, 2008. "Sequencing Regional Trade Integration and Cooperation Agreements," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(1), pages 112-140, January.
- Eberwein, Wolf-Dieter, 2001. "Realism or idealism, or both? Security policy and humanitarianism," Discussion Papers, Research Group International Politics P 01-307, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Costa-Font, Joan & Mas, Núria, 2016.
"‘Globesity’? The effects of globalization on obesity and caloric intake,"
Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 121-132.
- Joan Costa-i-Font & Núria Mas, 2014. "'Globesity'? The Effects of Globalization on Obesity and Caloric Intake," CESifo Working Paper Series 4982, CESifo Group Munich.
- Costa-i-Font, Joan & Mas, Núria, 2016. "'Globesity'? The effects of globalization on obesity and caloric intake," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67966, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Sandra Moog & André Spicer & Steffen Böhm, 2015. "The Politics of Multi-Stakeholder Initiatives: The Crisis of the Forest Stewardship Council," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 128(3), pages 469-493, May.
- Ulrich Mückenberger, 2008. "Civilising Globalism: Transnational Norm-Building Networks—A Research Programme," GIGA Working Paper Series 90, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- repec:spr:revint:v:12:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11558-017-9274-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:revint:v:13:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11558-017-9278-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Timm Betz & Andrew Kerner, 2016. "The influence of interest: Real US interest rates and bilateral investment treaties," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 419-448, December.
- Todd Allee & Manfred Elsig, 2016. "Why do some international institutions contain strong dispute settlement provisions? New evidence from preferential trade agreements," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 89-120, March.
- Tadashi Ito, 2007. "NAFTA and productivity convergence between Mexico and the US," IHEID Working Papers 26-2007, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, revised 27 Nov 2007.
- Oliver Westerwinter, 2015. "Joost Pauwelyn, Ramses A. Wessel and Jan Wouters (Eds.). 2012. Informal international lawmaking. (Oxford: Oxford University Press)," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 97-101, March.
- Leonardo Baccini & Johannes Urpelainen, 2014. "Before ratification: understanding the timing of international treaty effects on domestic policies," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 50278, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Daniel Matisoff, 2010. "Are international environmental agreements enforceable? implications for institutional design," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 165-186, September.
- Simon Schropp, Kornel Mahlstein, 2007. "The Optimal Design of Trade Policy Flexibility in the WTO," IHEID Working Papers 27-2007, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, revised Dec 2007.
- Susanne Schmeier & Andrea K. Gerlak & Sabine Blumstein, 2016. "Clearing the muddy waters of shared watercourses governance: conceptualizing international River Basin Organizations," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 597-619, August.
- Daniel Blake & Autumn Payton, 2015. "Balancing design objectives: Analyzing new data on voting rules in intergovernmental organizations," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 377-402, September.
- repec:bla:ecopol:v:29:y:2017:i:2:p:91-117 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:intorg:v:54:y:2000:i:03:p:385-399_44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_INO .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.