The political economy of nontariff barriers: a cross-national analysis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:nbp:nbpbik:v:48:y:2017:i:1:p:45-72 is not listed on IDEAS
- J. Bradford Jensen & Dennis P. Quinn & Stephen Weymouth, 2013. "Global Supply Chains, Currency Undervaluation, and Firm Protectionist Demands," NBER Working Papers 19239, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gawande, Kishore & Krishna, Pravin & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2009.
"What Governments Maximize and Why: The View from Trade,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 63(03), pages 491-532, July.
- Kishore Gawande & Pravin Krishna & Marcelo Olarreaga, 2009. "What Governments Maximize and Why: The View from Trade," NBER Working Papers 14953, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Henisz, Witold J. & Zelner, Bennet A., 2006.
"Interest Groups, Veto Points, and Electricity Infrastructure Deployment,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 60(01), pages 263-286, January.
- Witold J. Henisz & Bennet A. Zelner, 2004. "Interest Groups, Veto Points And Electricity Infrastructure Deployment," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-711, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Pierre-Olivier Peytral, 2004. "Economie politique de la politique d'ouverture commerciale mixte : interactions entre les groupes sociaux et l'Etat," Post-Print halshs-00104875, HAL.
- repec:bla:worlde:v:40:y:2017:i:9:p:1807-1835 is not listed on IDEAS
- Witold J. Henisz & Edward D. Mansfield, 2015.
"Votes and Vetoes: The Political Determinants of Commercial Openness,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: THE POLITICAL ECONOMY OF INTERNATIONAL TRADE, chapter 8, pages 145-167
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Witold J. Henisz & Edward D. Mansfield, 2004. "Votes and Vetoes: The Political Determinants of Commercial Openness," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-712, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Arnaud Costinot, 2009.
"Jobs, Jobs, Jobs: A "New" Perspective on Protectionism,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 7(5), pages 1011-1041, September.
- Costinot, Arnaud, 2008. "Jobs, Jobs, Jobs: A "New" Perspective on Protectionism," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt1cp9749b, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:62:y:2017:i:05:n:s0217590815500861 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dutt, Pushan & Mitra, Devashish, 2002. "Endogenous trade policy through majority voting: an empirical investigation," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 107-133, October.
- Costenot, Arnaud, 2006. "Jobs, Jobs, Jobs: A New Perspective on Protectionism," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt1bt8n04n, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Roy, Martin, 2010. "Endowments, power, and democracy: Political economy of multilateral commitments on trade in services," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2010-11, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Carolyn L. Evans, 2009. "A Protectionist Bias In Majoritarian Politics: An Empirical Investigation," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(2), pages 278-307, July.
- Gianluca Orefice, 2017.
"Non-Tariff Measures, Specific Trade Concerns and Tariff Reduction,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(9), pages 1807-1835, September.
- Gianluca Orefice, 2015. "Non-Tariff Measures, Specific Trade Concerns and Tariff Reduction," Working Papers 2015-30, CEPII research center.
- Julia Gray & Jonathan Slapin, 2012. "How effective are preferential trade agreements? Ask the experts," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 309-333, September.
- Huberman, Michael & Lewchuk, Wayne, 2003.
"European economic integration and the labour compact, 1850 1913,"
European Review of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(01), pages 3-41, April.
- Michael Huberman & Wayne Lewchuk, 2002. "European Economic Integration and the Labour Compact, 1850-1913," CIRANO Working Papers 2002s-34, CIRANO.
- Li, Yuan, 2013. "The trade effects, protectionism, and political economy of non-tariff measures," ISU General Staff Papers 201301010800003995, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Baccini, Leonardo, 2012. "Democratization and trade policy: an empirical analysis of developing countries," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 44924, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Talya Bobick & Alastair Smith, 2013. "The impact of leader turnover on the onset and the resolution of WTO disputes," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 423-445, December.
- Eyal Ronen, 2017.
"Tariffs and non-tariff measures: substitutes or complements. A cross-country analysis,"
Bank i Kredyt,
Narodowy Bank Polski, vol. 48(1), pages 45-72.
- Ronen, Eyal, 2017. "Tariffs and Non-Tariff Measures: Substitutes or Complements. A Cross Country Analysis," MPRA Paper 83724, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:jjieco:v:45:y:2017:i:c:p:51-66 is not listed on IDEAS
- Natália Barbosa & Maria Helena Guimarães & Ana Paula Faria, 2013. "Single Market non-compliance: how relevant is the institutional setting?," NIPE Working Papers 06/2013, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- J. Bradford Jensen & Dennis P. Quinn & Stephen Weymouth, 2014. "The Influences Of Foreign Direct Investments, Intrafirm Trading, And Currency Undervaluation On U.S. Firm Trade Disputes," Working Papers 14-04, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:intorg:v:49:y:1995:i:04:p:723-749_02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_INO .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.