The limits of hegemonic stability theory
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Antoine Gervais & J. Bradford Jensen, 2013.
"The Tradability of Services: Geographic Concentration and Trade Costs,"
NBER Working Papers
19759, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antoine Gervais & J. Bradford Jensen, 2015. "The Tradability of Services: Geographic Concentration and Trade Costs," Working Paper Series WP15-12, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Antoine Gervais & J. Bradford Jensen, 2014. "The Tradability Of Services: Geographic Concentration And Trade Costs," Working Papers 14-03, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Alan S. Blinder & Alan B. Krueger, 2013.
"Alternative Measures of Offshorability: A Survey Approach,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 31(S1), pages 97-128.
- Alan S. Blinder & Alan B. Krueger, 2009. "Alternative Measures of Offshorability: A Survey Approach," NBER Working Papers 15287, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan S. Blinder & Alan B. Krueger, 2009. "Alternative Measures of Offshorability: A Survey Approach," Working Papers 1169, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Edward E. Leamer, 2007. "A Flat World, a Level Playing Field, a Small World After All, or None of the Above? A Review of Thomas L Friedman's The World is Flat," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 45(1), pages 83-126, March.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:83:y:1989:i:02:p:567-573_08 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:105:y:2011:i:01:p:166-188_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:96:y:2002:i:03:p:593-608_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- J. Bradford Jensen, 2011. "Global Trade in Services: Fear, Facts, and Offshoring," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 6017.
- Ron S Jarmin & Javier Miranda, 2002. "The Longitudinal Business Database," Working Papers 02-17, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Kunkel, 1998. "Realism and Postwar US Trade Policy," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 285, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- John Ravenhill, 2012. "The Numbers Game in Asia-Pacific Cooperation," Chapters,in: The Asia-Pacific, Regionalism and the Global System, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Robert E. Goodin & Werner Güth & Duncan Snidal, 2005. "Strategic Aspects of Hegemony," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2005-29, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- William Phelan, 2008. "Open International Markets without Exclusion: Encompassing Domestic Institutions, Excludable Goods, and International Public Goods," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp245, IIIS.
- Arild Underdal, 2013. "Meeting common environmental challenges: the co-evolution of policies and practices," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 15-30, March.
- Peter Mooslechner & Martin Schuerz, 1999. "International Macroeconomic Policy Coordination: Any Lessons for EMU? A Selective Survey of the Literature," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 26(3), pages 171-199, September.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:8:p:1486-:d:109178 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gregor Schwerhoff, 2013. "Leadership and International Climate Cooperation," Working Papers 2013.97, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Mohd Fairuz Md. Salleh & Wan Sallha, Yusoff & Norida Basnan, 2016. "Does Smart Power of ASEAN Cooperation Influence Firm Value? Evidence from Geopolitical Perspective," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 12(3), pages 83-97, JUNE.
- Aliyev, Khatai, 2014. "Expected Macroeconomic Impacts of the Accession to WTO on Azerbaijan Economy: Empirical Analysis," MPRA Paper 55096, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pierre Berthaud & Tancrède Voituriez, 2013. "BASIC effect on global climate governance. Power changes and regime shifts," Post-Print halshs-00868468, HAL.
- James R. Hines, Jr., 1997. "Taxed Avoidance: American Participation in Unsanctioned International Boycotts," NBER Working Papers 6116, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hausken, Kjell, 1998. "Collective rent seeking and division of labor1," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 739-768, November.
- Pierluigi Morelli & Giovanni Pittaluga & Elena Seghezza, 2015. "The role of the Federal Reserve as an international lender of last resort during the 2007–2008 financial crisis," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 93-106, March.
- Hamanaka, Shintaro, 2018. "Theorizing regional group formation : anatomy of regional institutions from a membership perspective," IDE Discussion Papers 683, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- James Ashley Morrison & Avery F. White, 2011. "International Regimes and War," Chapters,in: The Handbook on the Political Economy of War, chapter 18 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:dug:journl:y:2016:i:3:p:83-97 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:climat:v:144:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10584-015-1511-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Katada, Saori N., 1997. "Two aid hegemons: Japanese-US interaction and aid allocation to Latin America and the Caribbean," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 931-945, June.
- Joel Carbonell & Juliann Allison, 2015. "Democracy and state environmental commitment to international environmental treaties," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 79-104, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:intorg:v:39:y:1985:i:04:p:579-614_02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_INO .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.