Coordination and collaboration: regimes in an anarchic world
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Genschel, Philipp & Werle, Raymund, 1992. "From National Hierarchies to International Standardization: Historical and Modal Changes in the Coordination of Telecommunications," MPIfG Discussion Paper 92/1, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Schneider, Volker & Werle, Raymund, 1988. "Regime oder korporativer Akteur? Die EG in der Telekommunikationspolitik," MPIfG Discussion Paper 88/4, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- William Phelan, 2008. "Why do EU Member States Offer a 'Constitutional' Obedience to EU Obligations? Encompassing Domestic Institutions and Costly International Obligations," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp256, IIIS.
- Oran Young, 2001. "The Behavioral Effects of Environmental Regimes: Collective-Action vs. Social-Practice Models," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 9-29, January.
- Oran Young, 2003. "Environmental Governance: The Role of Institutions in Causing and Confronting Environmental Problems," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 377-393, December.
- Valerie Freeland, 2015. "Rebranding the State: Uganda's Strategic Use of the International Criminal Court," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 46(2), pages 293-319, March.
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:62:y:2017:i:03:n:s0217590818400088 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leonardo Baccini & Johannes Urpelainen, 2014. "Before ratification: understanding the timing of international treaty effects on domestic policies," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 50278, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:intorg:v:36:y:1982:i:02:p:299-324_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_INO .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.