Banks and industry in Italy, 1911â€“36: new evidence using the interlocking directorates technique1
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefano Battilossi, 2009. "Did governance fail universal banks? Moral hazard, risk taking, and banking crises in interwar Italy1," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 62(s1), pages 101-134, August.
- Drago, Carlo & Millo, Francesco & Ricciuti, Roberto & Santella, Paolo, 2015.
"Corporate governance reforms, interlocking directorship and company performance in Italy,"
International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 38-49.
- Drago, Carlo & Millo, Francesco & Ricciuti, Roberto & Santella, Paolo, 2014. "Corporate Governance Reforms, Interlocking Directorship and Company Performance in Italy," MPRA Paper 59217, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alberto Rinaldi & Michelangelo Vasta, 2008. "The Italian Corporate Network, 1952-1983: New Evidence Using the Interlocking Directorates Technique," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 024, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Carlo Drago & Roberto Ricciuti & Alberto Rinaldi & Michelangelo Vasta, 2013. "A counterfactual analysis of the bank-industry relationship in Italy, 1913-1936," Department of Economics (DEMB) 0013, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Department of Economics "Marco Biagi".
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:fihrev:v:4:y:1997:i:02:p:139-159_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/fhr .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.