The joint production of confidence: lessons from nineteenth-century US commercial banks for twenty-first-century Euro area governments1
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Winkler, Adalbert, 2013. "Der lender of last resort vor Gericht," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 206, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Bindseil, Ulrich & Winkler, Adalbert, 2012. "Dual liquidity crises under alternative monetary frameworks: a financial accounts perspective," Working Paper Series 1478, European Central Bank.
- Winkler, Adalbert, 2014. "The lender of last resort in court," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 207, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Foley-Fisher, Nathan & McLaughlin, Eoin, 2016.
"Sovereign debt guarantees and default: Lessons from the UK and Ireland, 1920–1938,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 272-286.
- Nathan Foley-Fisher & Eoin McLaughlin, 2015. "Sovereign debt guarantees and default: Lessons from the UK and Ireland, 1920-1938," Discussion Papers in Environment and Development Economics 2015-11, University of St. Andrews, School of Geography and Sustainable Development.
- Ang, Andrew & Longstaff, Francis A., 2013.
"Systemic sovereign credit risk: Lessons from the U.S. and Europe,"
Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(5), pages 493-510.
- Andrew Ang & Francis A. Longstaff, 2011. "Systemic Sovereign Credit Risk: Lessons from the U.S. and Europe," NBER Working Papers 16982, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul De Grauwe, 2012.
"A Fragile Eurozone in Search of a Better Governance,"
The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 43(1), pages 1-30.
- Paul De Grauwe, 2011. "A Fragile Eurozone in Search of a Better Governance," CESifo Working Paper Series 3456, CESifo.
- Winkler, Adalbert & Bindseil, Ulrich, 2012. "Dual liquidity crises under alternative monetary frameworks," VfS Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 62032, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:fihrev:v:18:y:2011:i:03:p:249-276_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/fhr .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.