Banking crises and the international monetary system in the Great Depression and now
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Richhild Moessner & William A Allen, 2010. "Banking crises and the international monetary system in the Great Depression and now," BIS Working Papers 333, Bank for International Settlements.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Allen, William A. & Moessner, Richhild, 2012.
"The international propagation of the financial crisis of 2008 and a comparison with 1931,"
Financial History Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(02), pages 123-147, August.
- William A. Allen & Richhild Moessner, 2011. "The international propagation of the financial crisis of 2008 and a comparison with 1931," BIS Working Papers 348, Bank for International Settlements.
- Domanski, Dietrich & Moessner, Richhild & Nelson, William R., 2014. "Central banks as lender of last resort: experiences during the 2007-2010 crisis and lessons for the future," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-110, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ciobanu (Sireteanu) Elena, 2011. "The Impact Of The Financial And Economic Global Crisis Over The Romanian Banking System," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 406-412, December.
- Bindseil, Ulrich & Winkler, Adalbert, 2012. "Dual liquidity crises under alternative monetary frameworks: a financial accounts perspective," Working Paper Series 1478, European Central Bank.
- Cristina Peicuti, 2014.
"The Great Depression and the Great Recession: A Comparative Analysis of their Analogies,"
European Journal of Comparative Economics,
Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 11(1), pages 55-78, June.
- Peicuti, Cristina, 2014. "The Great Depression and the Great Recession: A Comparative Analysis of their Analogies," MPRA Paper 57883, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexander Smirnov, 2016. "A Simple Model of Credit Expansion," Papers 1609.05055, arXiv.org.
- Winkler, Adalbert & Bindseil, Ulrich, 2012. "Dual liquidity crises under alternative monetary frameworks," Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 62032, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Dietrich Domanski & Richhild Moessner & William Nelson, 2014. "Central banks as lenders of last resort: experiences during the 2007-10 crisis and lessons for the future," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Re-thinking the lender of last resort, volume 79, pages 43-75 Bank for International Settlements.
- Kris James Mitchener & Gary Richardson, 2016.
"Network Contagion and Interbank Amplification during the Great Depression,"
NBER Working Papers
22074, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mitchener, Kris James & Richardson, Gary, 2016. "Network Contagion and Interbank Amplification during the Great Depression," CEPR Discussion Papers 11164, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mitchener, Kris James & Richardson, Gary, 2016. "Network Contagion and Interbank Amplification during the Great Depression," Working Paper 16-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:fihrev:v:18:y:2011:i:01:p:1-20_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_FHR .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.