The VPRT: A Sequential Testing Procedure Dominating the SPRT
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- H. Heyer & K. Elworthy & N. Cressie & R. Williams & H. Büning & R. Schassberger & H. Lütkepohl, 1995. "Book reviews," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 139-148, December.
- Forsyth, Margaret, 1997. "The Economics of Site Investigation for Groundwater Protection: Sequential Decision Making under Uncertainty," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 1-31, September.
- Giuseppe Moscarini & Lones Smith, 1998.
"Wald Revisited: The Optimal Level of Experimentation,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1176, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Giuseppe Moscarini & Lones Smith, 1998. "Wald Revisited: The Optimal Level of Experimentation," Working papers 98-4, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Yannis Bilias, 2000. "Sequential testing of duration data: the case of the Pennsylvania 'reemployment bonus' experiment," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(6), pages 575-594.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:9:y:1993:i:03:p:431-450_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/ect .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.