Oracle-Efficient Nonparametric Estimation Of An Additive Model With An Unknown Link Function
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fabien Postel-Vinay & Jean-Marc Robin, 2002.
"Equilibrium Wage Dispersion with Worker and Employer Heterogeneity,"
Econometric Society, vol. 70(6), pages 2295-2350, November.
- Fabien Postel-Vinay & Jean-Marc Robin, 2002. "Equilibrium Wage Dispersion with Worker and Employer Heterogeneity," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/c8dmi8nm4pd, Sciences Po.
- Postel-Vinay, Fabien & Robin, Jean-Marc, 2002. "Equilibrium Wage Dispersion with Worker and Employer Heterogeneity," CEPR Discussion Papers 3548, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fabien Postel-Vinay & Jean-Marc Robin, 2002. "Equilibrium wage dispersion with worker and employer heterogeneity," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/dc0ckec3fcb, Sciences Po.
- Fabien Postel-Vinay & Jean-Marc Robin, 2002. "Equilibrium Wage Dispersion with Worker and Employer Heterogeneity," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00357751, HAL.
- Neumann, Michael H., 2007. "Deconvolution from panel data with unknown error distribution," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(10), pages 1955-1968, November.
- Geweke, John, 1988. "Antithetic acceleration of Monte Carlo integration in Bayesian inference," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1-2), pages 73-89.
- Richard Blundell & Xiaohong Chen & Dennis Kristensen, 2003. "Nonparametric IV estimation of shape-invariant Engel curves," CeMMAP working papers CWP15/03, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Joel L. Horowitz & Marianthi Markatou, 1996. "Semiparametric Estimation of Regression Models for Panel Data," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 63(1), pages 145-168.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Patrick Gagliardini & Olivier Scaillet, 2006. "Nonparametric Instrumental Variable Estimators of Structural Quantile Effects," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 08-03, Swiss Finance Institute, revised Aug 2009.
- Patrick Gagliardini & Olivier Scaillet, 2012. "Nonparametric Instrumental Variable Estimation of Structural Quantile Effects," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 80(4), pages 1533-1562, July.
- P. Groeneboom & G. Jongbloed, 2003. "Density estimation in the uniform deconvolution model," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 57(1), pages 136-157.
- Eric Gautier & Yuichi Kitamura, 2013.
"Nonparametric Estimation in Random Coefficients Binary Choice Models,"
Econometric Society, vol. 81(2), pages 581-607, March.
- Eric Gautier & Yuichi Kitamura, 2008. "Nonparametric Estimation in Random Coefficients Binary Choice Models," Working Papers 2008-15, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Eric Gautier & Yuichi Kitamura, 2011. "Nonparametric estimation in random coefficients binary choice models," Working Papers hal-00403939, HAL.
- Eric Gautier & Yuichi Kitamura, 2009. "Nonparametric Estimation in Random Coefficients Binary Choice Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1721, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Carrasco, Marine & Florens, Jean-Pierre, 2002. "Simulation-Based Method of Moments and Efficiency," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 20(4), pages 482-492, October.
- Raymond J. Carroll & Peter Hall, 2004. "Low order approximations in deconvolution and regression with errors in variables," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 66(1), pages 31-46.
- Ichimura, Hidehiko & Thompson, T. Scott, 1998.
"Maximum likelihood estimation of a binary choice model with random coefficients of unknown distribution,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 269-295, June.
- Ichimura, H. & Thompson, S., 1993. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of a Binary Choice Model with Random Coefficients of Unknown Distributions," Papers 268, Minnesota - Center for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shujie Ma & Oliver Linton & Jiti Gao, 2017. "Estimation and inference in semiparametric quantile factor models," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 8/17, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Joel L. Horowitz, 2012. "Nonparametric additive models," CeMMAP working papers CWP20/12, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Lewbel, Arthur & Lu, Xun & Su, Liangjun, 2015.
"Specification testing for transformation models with an application to generalized accelerated failure-time models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 184(1), pages 81-96.
- Arthur Lewbel & Xun Lu & Liangjun Su, 2012. "Specification Testing for Transformation Models with an Application to Generalized Accelerated Failure-time Models," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 817, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 01 May 2013.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:27:y:2011:i:03:p:582-608_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.