Empirical-Likelihood-Based Confidence Intervals For Conditional Variance In Heteroskedastic Regression Models
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Otsu, Taisuke & Xu, Ke-Li & Matsushita, Yukitoshi, 2015.
"Empirical likelihood for regression discontinuity design,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 186(1), pages 94-112.
- Taisuke Otsu & Ke-Li Xu, 2011. "Empirical Likelihood for Regression Discontinuity Design," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1799, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Otsu, Taisuke & Xu, Ke-Li & Matsushita, Yukitoshi, 2015. "Empirical likelihood for regression discontinuity design," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58513, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Yukitoshi Matsushita & Taisuke Otsu & Ke-Li Xu, 2014. "Empirical Likelihood for Regression Discontinuity Design," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 573, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Otsu, Taisuke & Matsushita, Yukitoshi & Xu, Ke-Li, 2014. "Empirical likelihood for regression discontinuity design," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58065, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:cep:stiecm:/2014/573 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jmvana:v:170:y:2019:i:c:p:129-148 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:27:y:2011:i:01:p:154-177_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.