Bias Reduction And Likelihood-Based Almost Exactly Sized Hypothesis Testing In Predictive Regressions Using The Restricted Likelihood
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fukang Zhu & Zongwu Cai & Liang Peng, 2014. "Predictive regressions for macroeconomic data," Papers 1404.7642, arXiv.org.
- Amihud, Yakov & Hurvich, Clifford M. & Wang, Yi, 2010. "Predictive regression with order-p autoregressive predictors," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 513-525, June.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Ye Chen, "undated". "Restricted Likelihood Ratio Tests in Predictive Regression," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1968, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Noud P.A. Giersbergen, 2013. "Bartlett correction in the stable second-order autoregressive model with intercept and trend," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 67(4), pages 482-498, November.
- Choi, Yongok & Jacewitz, Stefan & Park, Joon Y., 2016. "A reexamination of stock return predictability," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 192(1), pages 168-189.
- Adrian Austin & Swarna Dutt, 2015. "Exchange Rates and Fundamentals: A New Look at the Evidence on Long-Horizon Predictability," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 43(1), pages 147-159, March.
- Willa W. Chen & Rohit S. Deo, 2009. "The restricted likelihood ratio test at the boundary in autoregressive series," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(6), pages 618-630, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:25:y:2009:i:05:p:1143-1179_09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.