A Monte Carlo Study On The Selection Of Cointegrating Rank Using Information Criteria
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 21 (2005)
Issue (Month): 03 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT
- Bessler, David A. & Leatham, David J. & Yang, Juan, 2005. "In Search of the "Bank Lending Channel": Causality Analysis for the Transmission Mechanism of U.S. Monetary Policy," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19558, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Sok Heng Lay & Makoto Kakinaka & Koji Kotani, 2010. "Exchange Rate Movements in a Dollarized Economy: The Case of Cambodia," Working Papers EMS_2010_18, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Peri, Massimo & Baldi, Lucia, 2010. "Vegetable oil market and biofuel policy: An asymmetric cointegration approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 687-693, May.
- Hagerman, Amy D. & Jin, Yanhong H., 2009. "The Buzz In The Pits: Livestock Futures' Response To A Rumor Of Foreign Animal Disease," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49493, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Mjelde, James W. & Bessler, David A., 2009. "Market integration among electricity markets and their major fuel source markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 482-491, May.
- Costa, Rafael & Bessler, David & Rosson, C. Parr, 2015.
"The Impacts of Foot and Mouth Disease Outbreaks on the Brazilian Meat Market,"
Journal of Food Distribution Research,
Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 46(3), November.
- Costa, Rafael F. & Bessler, David A. & Rosson, C. Parr, III, 2011. "The Impacts of Foot and Mouth Disease Outbreaks on the Brazilian Meat Market," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103811, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Xu Cheng & P eter C. B. Phillips, 2009. "Semiparametric cointegrating rank selection," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 12(s1), pages 83-104, 01.
- Xu Cheng & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2008. "Semiparametric Cointegrating Rank Selection," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1658, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Kyle Olsen & James Mjelde & David Bessler, 2015. "Price formulation and the law of one price in internationally linked markets: an examination of the natural gas markets in the USA and Canada," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 54(1), pages 117-142, January.
- Dharmasena, Senarath & Fang, Lu & Bessler, David A. & Jing, Wang, 2014. "Price Discovery of World and China Vegetable Oil Markets and Causality with Non-Gaussian Innovations," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 169781, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Seong, Byeongchan, 2013. "Semiparametric selection of seasonal cointegrating ranks using information criteria," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 120(3), pages 592-595.
- Badi Baltagi & Zijun Wang, 2007. "Testing for Cointegrating Rank Via Model Selection: Evidence From 165 Data Sets," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 41-49, July.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Zijun Wang, 2006. "Testing for Cointegrating Rank via Model Selection: Evidence from 165 Data Sets," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 83, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Miller J. Isaac, 2010. "A Nonlinear IV Likelihood-Based Rank Test for Multivariate Time Series and Long Panels," Journal of Time Series Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 1-38, September.
- J. Isaac Miller, 2010. "A Nonlinear IV Likelihood-Based Rank Test for Multivariate Time Series and Long Panels," Working Papers 1001, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Miller, J. Isaac & Ratti, Ronald A., 2009. "Crude oil and stock markets: Stability, instability, and bubbles," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 559-568, July.
- J. Isaac Miller & Ronald Ratti, 2008. "Crude Oil and Stock Markets: Stability, Instability, and Bubbles," Working Papers 0810, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised 20 Jan 2009.
- Qiaoling Li & Jiazhu Pan & Qiwei Yao, 2009. "On determination of cointegration ranks," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24106, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Duangnate, Kannika & Mjelde, James W. & Bessler, David A., 2015. "Price Dynamics under Structural Changes with Unknown Break Points among North America Natural Gas Spot Markets," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205661, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Park, Haesun & Mjelde, James W. & Bessler, David A., 2008. "Price interactions and discovery among natural gas spot markets in North America," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 290-302, January.
- Kosei Fukuda, 2011. "Cointegration rank switching model: an application to forecasting interest rates," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(5), pages 509-522, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:21:y:2005:i:03:p:593-620_05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed