The Form Of The Optimal Nonlinear Instrument For Multiperiod Conditional Moment Restrictions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stanislav Anatolyev, 2007. "Optimal Instruments In Time Series: A Survey," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(1), pages 143-173, February.
- Kenneth West & Ka-fu Wong & Stanislav Anatolyev, 2009.
"Instrumental Variables Estimation of Heteroskedastic Linear Models Using All Lags of Instruments,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(5), pages 441-467.
- West,K.D. & Wong,K.-F. & Anatolyev,S., 2001. "Instrumental variables estimation of heteroskedastic linear models using all lags of instruments," Working papers 20, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Kenneth D. West & Ka-fu Wong & Stanislav Anatolyev, 2007. "Instrumental Variables Estimation of Heteroskedastic Linear Models Using All Lags of Instruments," NBER Working Papers 13134, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kenneth D. West & Ka-fu Wong & Stanislav Anatolyev, 2007. "Instrumental Variables Estimation of Heteroskedastic Linear Models Using All Lags of Instruments," NBER Technical Working Papers 0338, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Prosper Donovon & Alastair R. Hall, 2015. "GMM and Indirect Inference: An appraisal of their connections and new results on their properties under second order identification," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1505, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Mardi Dungey & Vitali Alexeev & Jing Tian & Alastair R. Hall, 2015. "Econometricians Have Their Moments: GMM at 32," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 91, pages 1-24, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:19:y:2003:i:04:p:602-609_19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.