Testing For Serial Correlation Of Unknown Form Using Wavelet Methods
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 17 (2001)
Issue (Month): 02 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT
- Fan, Yanqin & Gençay, Ramazan, 2010.
"Unit Root Tests With Wavelets,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(05), pages 1305-1331, October.
- Gencay, Ramazan & Fan, Yanqin, 2007. "Unit Root Tests with Wavelets," MPRA Paper 9832, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Duchesne, Pierre & Li, Linyuan & Vandermeerschen, Jill, 2010. "On testing for serial correlation of unknown form using wavelet thresholding," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(11), pages 2512-2531, November.
- Phillips, Peter C.B., 2005. "Automated Discovery In Econometrics," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(01), pages 3-20, February.
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 2004. "Automated Discovery in Econometrics," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1469, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Ke Zhu, 2016. "Bootstrapping the portmanteau tests in weak auto-regressive moving average models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 78(2), pages 463-485, 03.
- Zhu, Ke, 2015. "Bootstrapping the portmanteau tests in weak auto-regressive moving average models," MPRA Paper 61930, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kim, Sangbae & In, Francis, 2005. "The relationship between stock returns and inflation: new evidence from wavelet analysis," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 435-444, June.
- Li, Yushu & Andersson, Fredrik N. G., 2013. "A Simple Wavelet-Based Test for Serial Correlation in Panel Data Models," Working Papers 2013:39, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Li, Yushu & Andersson, Fredrik N. G., 2014. "A simple wavelet-based test for serial correlation in panel data models," Discussion Papers 2014/11, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Li, Linyuan & Yao, Shan & Duchesne, Pierre, 2014. "On wavelet-based testing for serial correlation of unknown form using Fan’s adaptive Neyman method," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 308-327.
- Gençay, Ramazan & Signori, Daniele, 2015. "Multi-scale tests for serial correlation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 184(1), pages 62-80.
- Ramazan Gencay & Nikola Gradojevic, 2009. "Errors-in-Variables Estimation with No Instruments," Working Paper Series 30_09, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Stelios Bekiros, 2014. "Timescale Analysis with an Entropy-Based Shift-Invariant Discrete Wavelet Transform," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 44(2), pages 231-251, August.
- Zhou, Yong & Wan, Alan T.K. & Xie, Shangyu & Wang, Xiaojing, 2010. "Wavelet analysis of change-points in a non-parametric regression with heteroscedastic variance," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 159(1), pages 183-201, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:17:y:2001:i:02:p:386-423_17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed