Testing For Serial Correlation Of Unknown Form Using Wavelet Methods
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fan, Yanqin & Gençay, Ramazan, 2010. "Unit Root Tests With Wavelets," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(05), pages 1305-1331, October.
- Duchesne, Pierre & Li, Linyuan & Vandermeerschen, Jill, 2010. "On testing for serial correlation of unknown form using wavelet thresholding," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(11), pages 2512-2531, November.
- Phillips, Peter C.B., 2005. "Automated Discovery In Econometrics," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(01), pages 3-20, February.
- Ke Zhu, 2016.
"Bootstrapping the portmanteau tests in weak auto-regressive moving average models,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 78(2), pages 463-485, March.
- Zhu, Ke, 2015. "Bootstrapping the portmanteau tests in weak auto-regressive moving average models," MPRA Paper 61930, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kim, Sangbae & In, Francis, 2005. "The relationship between stock returns and inflation: new evidence from wavelet analysis," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 435-444, June.
- Li, Yushu & Andersson, Fredrik N. G., 2013.
"A Simple Wavelet-Based Test for Serial Correlation in Panel Data Models,"
2013:39, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Li, Yushu & Andersson, Fredrik N. G., 2014. "A simple wavelet-based test for serial correlation in panel data models," Discussion Papers 2014/11, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Li, Linyuan & Yao, Shan & Duchesne, Pierre, 2014. "On wavelet-based testing for serial correlation of unknown form using Fan’s adaptive Neyman method," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 308-327.
- Gençay, Ramazan & Signori, Daniele, 2015. "Multi-scale tests for serial correlation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 184(1), pages 62-80.
- Ramazan Gencay & Nikola Gradojevic, 2009. "Errors-in-Variables Estimation with No Instruments," Working Paper series 30_09, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Christian M. Hafner, 2012. "Cross-correlating wavelet coefficients with applications to high-frequency financial time series," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(6), pages 1363-1379, December.
- Stelios Bekiros, 2014. "Timescale Analysis with an Entropy-Based Shift-Invariant Discrete Wavelet Transform," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 44(2), pages 231-251, August.
- Zhou, Yong & Wan, Alan T.K. & Xie, Shangyu & Wang, Xiaojing, 2010. "Wavelet analysis of change-points in a non-parametric regression with heteroscedastic variance," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 159(1), pages 183-201, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:17:y:2001:i:02:p:386-423_17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.