Applying economic instruments in developing countries: from theory to implementation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alfsen, Knut H. & Bye, Torstein & Glomsr D, Solveig & Wiig, Henrik, 1997. "Soil degradation and economic development in Ghana," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(02), pages 119-143, May.
- Deacon Robert T., 1995. "Assessing the Relationship between Government Policy and Deforestation," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Ernst Lutz, 1991. "Incentives, regulations, and sustainable land use in Costa Rica," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 1(2), pages 179-194, June.
- Alfsen, Knut H. & De Franco, Mario A. & Glomsrod, Solveig & Johnsen, Torgeir, 1996. "The cost of soil erosion in Nicaragua," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 129-145, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Higano, Yoshiro & Melhem, Rimah, 2002. "Endogenous derivation of the optimal policy measures to improve the water quality in Barada Basin, Syria," ERSA conference papers ersa02p249, European Regional Science Association.
- Alpizar, Francisco & Carlsson, Fredrik, 2003.
"Policy implications and analysis of the determinants of travel mode choice: an application of choice experiments to metropolitan Costa Rica,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(04), pages 603-619, October.
- Alpizar, Francisco & Carlsson, Fredrik, 2001. "Policy Implications and Analysis of the Determinants of Travel Mode Choice: An Application of Choice Experiments to Metropolitan Costa Rica," Working Papers in Economics 56, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:endeec:v:4:y:1999:i:01:p:91-110_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_EDE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.