Privatizing the Public Business Sector in the Eighties: Economic Performance, Partisan Responses and Divided Governments
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hicks, Timothy, 2017. "Partisan Governance and Policy Implementation: The Politics of Academy Conversion Amongst English Schools," SocArXiv 8fhvq, Center for Open Science.
- Belke, Ansgar H. & Baumgärtner, Frank & Schneider, Friedrich & Setzer, Ralph, 2005.
"The Different Extent of Privatisation Proceeds in EU Countries: A Preliminary Explanation Using a Public Choice Approach,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1741, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ansgar Belke & Frank Baumgärtner & Friedrich G. Schneider & Ralph Setzer, 2006. "The different extent of privatisation proceeds in EU countries: A preliminary explanation using a public choice approach," Economics working papers 2006-06, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Ansgar Belke & Frank Baumgartner & Friedrich Schneider & Ralph Setzer, 2006. "The Different Extent of Privatisation Proceeds in EU Countries: A Preliminary Explanation Using a Public Choice Approach," CREMA Working Paper Series 2006-02, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Ansgar Belke & Frank Baumgärtner & Friedrich Schneider & Ralph Setzer, 2005. "The Different Extent of Privatisation Proceeds in EU Countries: A Preliminary Explanation Using a Public Choice Approach," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre der Universität Hohenheim 264/2005, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Ashworth, John & Geys, Benny & Heyndels, Bruno, 2006. "Determinants of tax innovation: The case of environmental taxes in Flemish municipalities," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 223-247, March.
- Schuster, Philipp & Schmitt, Carina & Traub, Stefan, 2013. "The retreat of the state from entrepreneurial activities: A convergence analysis for OECD countries, 1980–2007," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 95-112.
- David ALTMAN & Rossana CASTIGLIONI, 2008. "Cabinet Determinants Of Structural Reforms In Latin America, 1985–2000," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 46(1), pages 1-25, March.
- Arbolino, Roberta & Carlucci, Fabio & Cirà, Andrea & De Simone, Luisa & Ioppolo, Giuseppe & Yigitcanlar, Tan, 2018. "Factors affecting transport privatization: An empirical analysis of the EU," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 149-160.
- Simon Fink, 2013. "Policy Convergence with or without the European Union: The Interaction of Policy Success, EU Membership and Policy Convergence," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(4), pages 631-648, July.
- Di Giulio, Marco & Galanti, Maria Tullia & Moro, Francesco Niccolò, 2016. "Political coalitions, local leaders and the internationalization of local public services in Italy," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 144-151.
- Geys Benny & Revelli Federico, 2009.
"Decentralization, competition and the local tax mix: Evidence from Flanders,"
Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers
200902, University of Turin.
- Benny Geys & Federico Revelli, 2009. "Decentralization, Competition and the local tax mix: evidence from Flanders," Working Papers 2009/17, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Armando Castelar Pinheiro & Regis Bonelli & Ben Ross Schneider, 2004. "Pragmatic Policy in Brazil : the political economy of incomplete market reform," Discussion Papers 1035, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Potrafke, Niklas, 2017.
"Partisan politics: The empirical evidence from OECD panel studies,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 712-750.
- Niklas Potrafke, 2016. "Partisan Politics: The Empirical Evidence from OECD Panel Studies," CESifo Working Paper Series 6024, CESifo.
- Geys, Benny, 2006.
"Government weakness and electoral cycles in local public debt: evidence from Flemish municipalities
[Regierungsschwäche und Wahlzyklen in Zeiten kommunaler Verschuldung: das Beispiel flämischer Kom," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2006-06, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Armando Castelar Pinheiro & Regis Bonelli & Ben Ross Schneider, 2015. "Pragmatic Policy in Brazil: the Political Economy of Incomplete Market Reform," Discussion Papers 0132, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Apaydin, Fulya, 2012. "Partisan Preferences and Skill Formation Policies: New Evidence from Turkey and Argentina," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(8), pages 1522-1533.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:bjposi:v:27:y:1997:i:04:p:473-496_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/jps .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.