Modeling Dependent Risks with Multivariate Erlang Mixtures
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Woo, Jae-Kyung, 2016. "On multivariate discounted compound renewal sums with time-dependent claims in the presence of reporting/payment delays," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 354-363.
- Cossette, Hélène & Marceau, Etienne & Perreault, Samuel, 2015. "On two families of bivariate distributions with exponential marginals: Aggregation and capital allocation," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 214-224.
- repec:eee:insuma:v:74:y:2017:i:c:p:197-209 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexandru V. Asimit & Raluca Vernic & Riċardas Zitikis, 2013. "Evaluating Risk Measures and Capital Allocations Based on Multi-Losses Driven by a Heavy-Tailed Background Risk: The Multivariate Pareto-II Model," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 1(1), pages 1-20, March.
- Jonas Alm, 2015. "Signs of dependence and heavy tails in non-life insurance data," Papers 1501.00833, arXiv.org.
- Mélina Mailhot & Mhamed Mesfioui, 2016. "Multivariate TVaR-Based Risk Decomposition for Vector-Valued Portfolios," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(4), pages 1-16, September.
- Gildas Ratovomirija, 2015. "Multivariate Stop loss Mixed Erlang Reinsurance risk: Aggregation, Capital allocation and Default risk," Papers 1501.07297, arXiv.org.
- Roel Verbelen & Katrien Antonio & Gerda Claeskens, 2016. "Multivariate mixtures of Erlangs for density estimation under censoring," Lifetime Data Analysis: An International Journal Devoted to Statistical Methods and Applications for Time-to-Event Data, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 429-455, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:astinb:v:42:y:2012:i:01:p:153-180_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ASB .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.