On the Hedging Portfolio of Asian Options
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manuel Moreno & Javier F. Navas, 2003. "Australian Asian Options," Working Papers 28, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Jacques, Michel, 1997. "The Istanbul option: Where the standard European option becomes Asian," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 139-152, November.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:264:y:2015:i:c:p:21-43 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ewald, Christian-Oliver & Menkens, Olaf & Hung Marten Ting, Sai, 2013. "Asian and Australian options: A common perspective," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1001-1018.
- Eric Benhamou & Alexandre Duguet, 2000. "A 2 Dimensional Pde For Discrete Asian Options," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 33, Society for Computational Economics.
- Dhaene, J. & Denuit, M. & Goovaerts, M. J. & Kaas, R. & Vyncke, D., 2002. "The concept of comonotonicity in actuarial science and finance: applications," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 133-161, October.
- Nielsen, J.A. & Sandmann, K., 1998. "Asian Exchange Rate Options under Stochastic Interest Rates: Pricing as a Sum of Delayed Payment Options," Discussion Paper Serie B 431, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Benhamou, Eric & Duguet, Alexandre, 2003. "Small dimension PDE for discrete Asian options," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(11-12), pages 2095-2114, September.
- Benhamou, Eric & Duguet, Alexandre, 2003. "Small dimension PDE for discrete Asian options," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(11), pages 2095-2114.
- Zhaojun Yang & Christian-Oliver Ewald & Olaf Menkens, 2011. "Pricing and hedging of Asian options: quasi-explicit solutions via Malliavin calculus," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 74(1), pages 93-120, August.
- Simon, S. & Goovaerts, M. J. & Dhaene, J., 2000. "An easy computable upper bound for the price of an arithmetic Asian option," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2-3), pages 175-183, May.
- Schepper, Ann De & Heijnen, Bart, 2007. "Distribution-free option pricing," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 179-199, March.
- Alain Chateauneuf & Mina Mostoufi & David Vyncke, 2015. "Comonotonic Monte Carlo and its applications in option pricing and quantification of risk," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 15015, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- repec:spr:compst:v:74:y:2011:i:1:p:93-120 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alain Chateauneuf & Mina Mostoufi & David Vyncke, 2015. "Comonotonic Monte Carlo and its applications in option pricing and quantification of risk," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01159741, HAL.
- E. Benhamou, 2001. "Fast Fourier Transform for discrete Asian Options," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 6, Society for Computational Economics.
- repec:kap:revdev:v:20:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11147-016-9125-z is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:astinb:v:26:y:1996:i:02:p:165-183_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ASB .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.