The Utility Concept Applied to the Theory of Insurance
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jason S. Anquandah & Leonid V. Bogachev, 2019. "Optimal Stopping and Utility in a Simple Model of Unemployment Insurance," Papers 1902.06175, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2019.
- Wang, Shaun, 1996. "Ordering of risks under PH-transforms," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 109-114, July.
- Jason S. Anquandah & Leonid V. Bogachev, 2019. "Optimal Stopping and Utility in a Simple Modelof Unemployment Insurance," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(3), pages 1-41, September.
- Wang, S., 1994. "Premium Calculation by Transforming the Layer Premium Density," Working Papers 030, Risk and Insurance Archive.
- Daniela Escobar & Georg Pflug, 2018. "The distortion principle for insurance pricing: properties, identification and robustness," Papers 1809.06592, arXiv.org.
- Jong-Hag Jang, 2018. "An Empirical Analysis of the Property Catastrophe Reinsurance," International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 11(1), pages 170-183, January.
- Dionne, Georges & Harrington, Scott, 2017. "Insurance and Insurance Markets," Working Papers 17-2, HEC Montreal, Canada Research Chair in Risk Management.
- Denuit, Michel & Vylder, Etienne De & Lefevre, Claude, 1999. "Extremal generators and extremal distributions for the continuous s-convex stochastic orderings," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 201-217, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:astinb:v:1:y:1961:i:05:p:245-255_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/asb .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.