Diversification in heavy-tailed portfolios: properties and pitfalls
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Di Lascio, F. Marta L. & Giammusso, Davide & Puccetti, Giovanni, 2018. "A clustering approach and a rule of thumb for risk aggregation," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 236-248.
- Einmahl, John & Yang, Fan & Zhou, Chen, 2018. "Testing the Multivariate Regular Variation Model," Other publications TiSEM dd3c4dd0-7181-40f3-af44-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Georg Mainik & Georgi Mitov & Ludger Ruschendorf, 2015. "Portfolio optimization for heavy-tailed assets: Extreme Risk Index vs. Markowitz," Papers 1505.04045, arXiv.org.
- Mainik, Georg & Mitov, Georgi & Rüschendorf, Ludger, 2015. "Portfolio optimization for heavy-tailed assets: Extreme Risk Index vs. Markowitz," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 115-134.
- Embrechts, Paul & Puccetti, Giovanni & Rüschendorf, Ludger, 2013. "Model uncertainty and VaR aggregation," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 2750-2764.
- Andreas Muhlbacher & Thomas Guhr, 2018. "Credit Risk Meets Random Matrices: Coping with Non-Stationary Asset Correlations," Papers 1803.00261, arXiv.org.
- Peter Tankov, 2014. "Tails of weakly dependent random vectors," Papers 1402.4683, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2016.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:anacsi:v:7:y:2013:i:01:p:26-45_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/aas .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Keith Waters (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/aas .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.