The Impact of the Capital Gains Exemption on Capital Markets
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeetendra Dangol, 2008. "Unanticipated Political Events and Stock Returns: An Event Study," NRB Economic Review, Nepal Rastra Bank, Research Department, vol. 20, pages 86-110, April.
- Claudio Agostini & Mariel C. Siravegna, 2009.
"Efectos de la Exención Tributaria a las Ganancias de Capital en el Precio de las Acciones en Chile,"
ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers
inv233, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Claudio A. Agostini & Mariel C. Siravegna, 2010. "Efectos de la Exención Tributaria a las Ganancias de Capital en el Precio de las Acciones en Chile," Serie de Documentos de Trabajo 07, Superintendencia de Valores y Seguros.
- Landon, Stuart & Smith, Constance, 2008. "Taxation and bond market investment strategies: Evidence from the market for Government of Canada bonds," MPRA Paper 9959, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James B. Davies, 1995. "Distributional Effects of the Lifetime Capital Gains Exemption: Single vs. Multi-Year Analysis," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 21(s1), pages 159-173, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpp:issued:v:21:y:1995:i:s1:p:100-115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://economics.ca/cpp/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.