Eliciting women's willingness to take a job. Evidence from displaced and extremely poor women in Cali, Colombia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Susana MartÃnez-Restrepo & Laura Ramos-Jaimes & Alma Espino & Martin Valdivia & Johanna Yancari Cueva, 2017. "Measuring womenâ€™s economic empowerment: Critical lessons from South America," Libros Fedesarrollo 015825, Fedesarrollo.
- Susana Martínez-Restrepo & Laura Ramos-Jaimes & Alma Espino & Martin Valdivia & Johanna Yancari Cueva, 2017. "Measuring women’s economic empowerment: Critical lessons from South America," INFORMES DE INVESTIGACIÓN 015825, FEDESARROLLO.
More about this item
KeywordsMujeres Desplazadas y en Extrema Pobreza; Preferencias en el Mercado de Trabajo; Negociaciones al Interior del Hogar; Voluntad de Aceptar un Empleo; Cali; Colombia;
All these keywords.
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- J30 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - General
- J46 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Informal Labor Market
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000438:015476. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: LucÃa Fenney PÃ©rez (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.