El consumo en Colombia: revisión de la evidencia empírica
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- García García, Jorge & Montes Llamas, Gabriel, 1988. "Coffee boom, government expenditure, and agricultural prices: the Colombian experience," Research reports 68, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Peter Timmer, C., 1988. "The agricultural transformation," Handbook of Development Economics,in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 8, pages 275-331 Elsevier.
- Catalina Crane, 1991. "Las exportaciones menores: Recorriendo nuevamente el camino," COYUNTURA ECONÓMICA, FEDESARROLLO, vol. 21(2), pages 67-88, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alejandro Gómez Sorzano, 1996. "Los efectos dinámicos de perturbaciones nominales sobre el PIB permanente y transitorio colombiano," ENSAYOS DE ECONOMÍA 009509, UNIVERSIDAD NACIONAL DE COLOMBIA SEDE MEDELLIN.
More about this item
KeywordsInformes de Investigación; Consumo; Consumo por Habitante; Colombia;
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000438:013685. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.